Mines of Moria

Well, here it is! This one is crazy long!! Sorry it took so long. Don't worry, a lot of people ask if Legolas and Tauriel can reclaim there love. And they WILL. I hope you enjoy. PLEASE vote and comment. ILYSM<3

"We must hold this course west of the Misty Mountains for 40 days. If our luck holds the Gap of Rohan will still be open to us. From there our road turns east to Mordor." Gandalf muttered as they traveled great distances, past ruins, fields, hills. Till they stop to make camp on an area with massive rocks. Tauriel looked at the east, while Legolas looked at the west. She breathed heavily as she looked back at Legolas, if this is love I do not want it. She thought, "why did he leave you?" She glanced to her left to see Aragon. The wind blew through their faces as the sun hit their skin. "I do not know, if this is love I do not want it." "It's a strange thing, love. It's like the sun and stars." Aragon said as he sat down. Tauriel faced him, "like the sun?" He smiled, "yes. It rises and it falls, and when it falls it shows the stars. The memory that the stars hold. It reminds you why, why you fell in love. And when the sun rises again, it shines like never before as it covers the world with light." Tauriel listened to every word he said. "Memory's can hold great torment." Tauriel whispered, Aragon repiled, "they also hold great enchantment."

Aragon and Tauriel looked back to see Boromir training Merry and Pippin how to sword fight. "Two, Three, Four, Five. Good, very good." Boromir said as he strikes his sword. "Move your feet." Aragon muttered as he piped his pip. "That's good, Pippin." Merry chirped, "Thanks!" "Faster!" Boromir commanded as he strikes his sword to Merry.

" If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they're not, I'd say we were taking the long way round. Gandalf, we could pass through the Mines of Moria. My cousin Balin would give us a royal welcome." Gimil declared. "No Gimli." Gandalf muttered, "I would not take the roads through Moria unless I had no other choice." Legolas jumps from one stone to another, noticing something far away in the South, a black cloud. "Come on. Good." Boromir shouted as he accidentally cut Pippin. "Aaah!" Pippin cried as Boromir said, "Sorry!" Before Pippin kicks Boromir's leg, " ah!" " Get him!" Merry demanded, Boromir battles with the two hobbits as Boromir, Tauriel and Aragorn laugh. " For the Shire!" Pippin screamed, "Hold him! Hold him Merry!" "He got my arm! He got my arm!" Merry shouted. Sam noticed a strange dark cloud as well. "What is that?" "Nothing, it's just a whisp of cloud." Gimil muttered, "It's moving fast... Against the wind." Boromir breathed, " Crebain from Dunland!" Legolas shouted, "hide!" Aragon demanded.

The Fellowship hurries to get their stuff and get into hiding. Sam puts out the fire. They hide behind rocks and in bushes. A huge number of black birds flies over them, cawing loudly. Tauriel heard Legolas's breathing as she lay right next to him. The birds circle the hill twice, then turn and fly back towards Isengard. "Spies of Saruman! The passage south is being watched. We must take the Pass of Caradhras." Gandalf announced as they looked to the mountain. They walked up the mountain till the snow was deep. The sun shined bright over the snow giving the appearance of stars. Tauriel walked behind Gimil and in front of Legolas.

Legolas missed her, he missed her red hair. How reckless she was, how brave she can be and her good heart. "Tauriel!" he called as she looked back, "do you hear it. A voice." She looked at him, "more of an echo, a voice so soft it has the power to haunt you." She sighed, "Legolas, were did you go? You left Dale without a sound without a farewell." He faced her, "I traveled to find the Dúnedain, to seek the on they called Strider." "Aragon." Tauriel whispered. "And fate has brought us back together." Legolas muttered, "the world wanted us to meet again." He looked down to see the pendant he gave her hanging from her neck. "You wore it, after all this time." Tauriel was about to speak when she heard Aragon shouted, "Frodo!"

The fellowship saw Frodo stumbles and fall, rolling down the slope towards Aragorn. Aragon helped him up, as Frodo search for the ring. He saw it laying on the snow as Boromir picked it up from his chain, "It is a strange fate we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing... Such a little thing." "Boromir! Give the ring back to Frodo." Aragon demanded, it was silent. The desire for the ring is strong, and the hearts of men are easily corrupted. He as he handed it to Frodo, Frodo quickly snatched it from Boromir's grasp. "As you wish. I care not." As Boromir walked back Tauriel glanced to see Aragon's grasp to his sword losen.