1: Journey to Rivendell

Yay the first chapter! Sorry it took awhile but here it is! And let me tell you, it is very long. I hope you will like it! PLEASE comment and vote!

It's been to long, to long she lived in the darkness. To long she felt, spent, wasted, unloved. The only happiness she found was in her dreams. She always feared to wake up, to open her eyes without seeing his face.........Legolas

Tauriel walked through the forest, she looked to the distance and sighed as she closed her eyes. Will I ever see him again? Was the question she would ask herself every morning. Then she heard a sound, she quickly grabbed an arrow and aimed it at a figure. Then figure came out with a grey hat and a wooden staff. "Who are you. Show your face." Tauriel demanded as he lifted his head, "I am Gandalf, Gandalf the grey."

She loosened her grip on her bow, letting it fall. "Mithrandir?" She breathed, he smiled as he walked closer. "So you have heard of me." Her breath was heavy, "yes. Legolas told me about you. I saw you in Dale" "Ah." He smiled, "that is good, very good." "Why are you here." She questioned. He frowned, " I have watched you ever since the battle. You have waisted you life. Every minute of everyday." Tauriel looked down knowing he was right. "Home is behind you, the world in ahead." Tauriel looked up and muttered, "what would you have me do."

"Travel to Bree, go to the inn called The Prancing Pony. Look for a man, he is known as Strider. But his true name is Aragon." She walked closer to Gandalf, "why there." "Once you meet him, you will travel to Rivendell. To the house of Elrond....The ring endured." She eyes widen gasping, "the one ring and the dark lord." "Yes, you must travel to Rivendell." She nodded as she turn around to walked away. "Legolas was right." Gandalf muttered. She turned around in confusion. "You are head strong." He said that?

She walked through the streets of Bree when she finally saw the sign, the inn of The Prancing Pony. She entered to see people laughing, eating and drinking. She walked to a man behind the counter, "is there anyone in this inn called Strider?" He leaned on the table looking at a man piping his pipe. His hood cover his face. "The man in the coner." She turned her head as she walked to him. She sat down cross from him, "who are you?" He muttered. "I was sent by Gandalf the grey." He put his pipe down and looked at the elf. "Tauriel, is it." Her eyes flickered at him, "how do you know my name?" He chuckled, "because Legolas described you exceptionally well. Red hair, warm eyes, head strong. He said you were someone of his past." " I was." She answered, "I was sent by Gandalf to accompany you to Rivendell." He nodded, " I am waiting for a certain hobbit to show before we venture into the wild." "A hobbit? I have never encountered a halfling in my days." He looked at her, "nether have I."

Tauriel waited in a room, she heard Aragon muttering, "you draw to much attention to yourself, mister Underhill!" He slammed the door open as a Tauriel faced the halfling. He looked at Tauriel then at Aragon, "what do you want?" "I little more caution from you, that is no trinket you carry." Aragon muttered has he closed the door, "I carry nothing." Tauriel could see he was frightened. "Indeed." He walked to the window and put out the candle's light saying, " I can avoid being seen if I wish, but to disappear entirely, that is a rare gift."

Aragon took his hood off revealing his face. " who are you." The hobbit asked again, "are you frightened?" "Yes." Tauriel was shocked that he would admit it, Tauriel's shell was harden by life. She would never show fear. "Not nearly frightened enough, I know what hunts you." The door slammed open as Aragon pulled out his sword to reveal three other hobbits." Let him go!" Aragon placed his sword down, "you have a stout heart little Hobbit, but that would save you. You will no longer wait for the wizard Frodo. They're coming." Tauriel new what he was talking about, the Nazgûl.

They black riders stormed into Bree riding through the streets, they are calling for it. A noise came from the inn, a treacherous sound echoed in the air. All of the hobbit woke up startled. Tauriel sat by the window as Aragon sat near the fire. Frodo looked at Tauriel, "what are they?" She looked at him then the inn, "they were once men. Great kings of men. Then Saron the deceiver gave to them nine rings of power, blinded by greed they took it without question. One by one fall into darkness. Now they are slaves to his will" She face Frodo, "they are the Nazgûl, Ringwraiths, neither living nor dead. At all times they feel the presences of the ring, drawn to the power of the one. They will never stop hunting you."