The Victorious Dead

Here it is! The climax is in this chapter! Yayyyyyy so excited! I hope you enjoy this chapter, PLEASE vote and comment! ILYSM<3

Éowyn stands in front of the Golden Hall. A large crowd then faced the king as Éowyn bows to Théoden and gave him a cup. "Tonight we remember those who gave their blood to defend this country. Hail the victorious dead!" Théoden's raised his cup as did everyone else, "hail!" The party started, Legolas stood across from Gimli as Éomer gave him a cup. "No pauses. No spills." "And no regurgitation." Gimli chuckled, Legolas never have heard of a drinking game in his years. "So it's a drinking game?" Legolas questioned as the men "ai!" and raise their mugs. "Last one standing wins." Gimli laughed as he gulps down his mug, Legolas took a whiff before he carefully started drinking. All the men were laughing, having fun, "What'll we drink to? Let's drink to victory! To victory!"

Tauriel walked throughout the crowed, she was never good at party's. She leaned on a wooden pole to see Merry and Pippin dancing, singing and drinking, "hobbits." She chuckled. She watched them for a short amount of time before a hand was placed on her shoulder. She quickly turned around to see Lord Elrond. He looked at her, "we need a meeting." She followed him onto the balcony, and bowed her head, "my lord Elrond. What brings you here?" Elrond lifts up his hood, "Tauriel, there is much to tell, about you're past..and what might become of you." Tauriel for once was confused, Elrond sigh before muttering. " your father, was not from the Woodlen realm. He was from Lórien." Tauriel gasped, "that's not possible." Elrond walked closer to the edge, " as we know Galadriel had a daughter, we never knew she had a son."

"The son never wanted royalty, so he ran away, with his love, a low elf. They had a child." Tauriel's mind was blurry she couldn't think, "they had a child?" Tauriel breathed as Elrond nodded. "But soon the father of the child was summoned back, for war. I was there Tauriel, I was there 3,000 years ago. At the lands of Mount Doom, the last alliance between elves and men marched and fought for the freedom of Middle Earth. Your father never came back, Tauriel. Soon after your mother fled to the Woodlen realm. Lord Thranduil took you and your mother in not knowing who and where you came from. Your mother hid that you were ever loyalty, she wanted to start over. You both lived as normal elves, but it was not soon till your mother died of heartbreak.." Elrond smiled, "and there you were. So small, so young, having no idea of the world. Thranduil took you in, and raised you as his own." Elrond walked forward to Tauriel and took her hands, " my wife is the daughter of Galadriel, and the sister of your father. My stepbrother, I am your uncle." Tauriel looked up, she realized there is way more to the earth's mysteries then what was lay right in front of you.

"Tauriel, you are family. And as family you have the right to know what many become of you. As Sauron was defeated a part of his soul was striped from his body. It wondered the lands till it so happens to place itself into the first living host it found, a little elfling's body. That little girl was you Tauriel." A tear ran down Tauriel face, "yes the ring is the source of his power, if the ring endured he did. But you lived as well. A part of his life is in you." Tauriel only said, "what may become of me." "Everyday Sauron's strength grows. It's growing inside of you Tauriel. The soul. They wanted to kill you before the soul takes up you body. If it does, someone kills you, they kill him. But if they kill him they kill you." Tauriel looked down as small drops of water dropped on the stone. "Your life Tauriel, will only lead to death." Elrond embraced her as he sighed, "be certain to say your farewells. You could tell Legolas, he cares deeply for you." Tauriel shook her head, "is better that they don't know. That nobody knows."

Éowyn approaches Aragorn with a cup, "Westu Aragorn hál." She muttered as she gives it to Aragorn, who drinks then walks off with a nod. Théoden looked at Aragon then Éowyn, "I am happy for you. He is an honorable man." She smiled, "You are both honorable men." "It was not Théoden of Rohan who led our people to victory." Éowyn looks at him, not understanding. "Ah, don't listen to me. You are young, and tonight is for you." Gimli glups down another mug of beer as Legolas puts down another mug. Someone hands both Legolas and Gimli another mug. "Here, here." Gimil laughed drunk, "It's the Dwarves that go swimming with little, hairy women." He muttered as he belches. Legolas looked at his fingers, "I feel something. A slight tingle in my fingers." Legolas looked up worried, "I think it's affecting me." Gimli muttered in a drunk voice, "What did I say? He can't hold his liquor." Gimli crosses his eyes and falls back off his chair onto the floor. Legolas just glanced then said, "Game over."