Yet Hope Remains

Hi!! Since I will be starting school, I will be updating less often. Sorry, agh, school. Well I hope you will enjoy this chapter!!!!! PLEASE vote and comment! ILYSM<3

"Fly you fools!"

"Nooooooo!!! Frodo screamed as Boromir grabs Frodo and runs, heading for the stairs leading to the East Gate. "Aragon!" Boromir's shouted, Aragorn was still shocked. He stared at the bridge in disbelief, unable to move for a few moments. But then orc arrows start whistling by once again. Dodging, he turns and follows the others up the stairs and out in the light. The Fellowship comes running out of the East Gate of Moria. Everyone is distraught. Sam sits on the ground, bows his head onto his hands and begins to weep. Merry consoles Pippin, who lies on the ground crying. Boromir tries to restrain Gimli as the dwarf vents out his rage and sorrow. Legolas wears a look of shock and disbelief. Tauriel looked wide eyed at the sky. She was in a trance, everything was dull. Light, sound. Aragorn stands a distance from the others, cleaning his sword and re-sheathing it.

Then he turns to the others. "Tauriel, Legolas get them up." Boromir's looked at Aragon in disbelief, "Give them a moment for pity's sake!" "By nightfall these hills will be swarming with orcs! We must reach the Woods of Lothlórien. Come Boromir, Legolas, Tauriel, Gimli, get them up."

Tauriel reaches down to help Sam up, "on your feet Sam." Tauriel muttered as she gazed around, "Frodo?" Frodo walked several paces away, as he grieves alone. Weeping silently, he turns towards Tauriel. They continue the journey, they ran until they reached the forest. They cross Dimrill Dale and enter the Woods of Lothlórien. Slowly, they walk under the huge trees. The leaves gracefully fell as the sun shined throughout the Woods of Lothlórien. "Lothlórien." Tauriel whispered as she gazed upon the woods magnificence. "Stay close young hobbits! They say there's a great sorceress lives in these woods, an Elf-witch of terrible power. All who look upon her, fall under her spell..." Gimil muttered, as Frodo heard a voice in his head, "Frodo." Frodo looks around startled, as Gimil finished his sentence, "..and are never seen again." Frodo heard a voice again, "you are coming to close...these are the footsteps of doom. You bring great evil here, Ring-bearer."

"My Frodo?" Sam muttered as Frodo faced him, "Well, here's one Dwarf she won't ensnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox!" Gimil muttered. Suddenly, Gimli has an arrow pointed towards him. Lórien Elves appear from behind the trees, aiming at the others as well. The Fellowship stops and looks around, alarmed. "Oh." Gimil breathed. Haldir came out saying, "the dwarf breathes so loud we could have shot him in the dark." Gimil mumbles with disgust. Tauriel looked at Haldir and muttered, "Haldir o Lórien. Henion aníron, boe ammen i dulu lîn. Boe ammen veriad lîn. (Haldir of Lorien, we come here for help. We need your protection.)" Gimil looked at Tauriel, "Tauriel, these woods are perilous! We should go back." Haldir face the dwarf, "You have entered the realm of the Lady of the Wood. You cannot go back." He glanced at Frodo. "Come, she is waiting."

The Fellowship arrives at Caras Galadhon. They walk up a winding stairway amongst the trees, towards the grand court of Galadriel and Celeborn. With a glow issuing forth from them, the Lord and Lady of Lothlórien descend to meet the Fellowship, hand in hand. Aragorn touches his head reverently in greeting. The rest of the Fellowship stares in awe. Celeborn looked at the fellowship, "nine there are here yet ten there were set out from Rivendell. Tell me where is Gandalf? For I much desire to speak with him." Galadriel's eyes faced Aragon's, "He has fallen into shadow. The Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little and it will fail to the ruin of all." Galadriel looks at Boromir with a piercing gaze which he can't stand. He starts shaking and casts his eyes downwards. She smiled as she faced the fellowship, "Yet hope remains while the Company is true."

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Go now and rest for you are weary with sorrow and much toil. Tonight you will sleep in peace... " she whispers to Frodo in his mind. "Welcome Frodo of the Shire. One who has seen the Eye!"