The Breaking of the Fellowship

The last chapter of The Fellowship of the Ring! Next is The Two Towers!" This chapter is a bit short, sorry. But I hope you enjoy! PLEASE vote and comment! ILYSM<3

Tauriel gazed upon the calm river as a boat was push off from the shore. It floated gracefully as it made the water ripple, Boromir layed still upon the boat with his sword in his hands. Tauriel looked down to see her reflection, to see her reflection move with the water. To feel the same pain, the lost she felt in Ravenhill. May Boromir and Kili rest in the heavens, may they be free from this world, from this Middle Earth. Tauriel thought.

"I have suffered great pain as well Tauriel." She turn her head to see Aragon, she said nothing. "Yet, there are people who can mend you." Tauriel only responded, "the scars remain. The sound of death echoes through the air. I do not fear death." Aragon smiled as he sighed, "a brave soul you are. That must be the reason I have grown such a liking to you, but most importantly grown respect." Aragon remembered the time when Legolas described Tauriel, he only smiled.

[Flashback]

"Yet there was someone I deeply cared for." Legolas muttered as Aragon listened. "There is always someone who you would care for much more than anyone. Do anything, be anything for them. They changed you for the better." Legolas smiled. Aragon looked at Legolas, "they actually don't change you. You change yourself, because they inspire you." Legolas looked down smiling, he would do anything for Tauriel. He would be anything for her. Aragon was right, he changed because of her. "Her name?" Legolas sighed as he breathed, "her name was Tauriel." "Tauriel? Daughter of The forest. Such a fine name." Aragon muttered has he placed a pipe on to his lips. "She was reckless, yet she was brave and good....she was pure." "Sounds liked you loved her without measure." Aragon breathed, as they watched the sun setting. "I did...I still do." Aragon chuckled as he said, "what did she look like?" "She had hair the color of flame, her eyes were warm and comforting. Yet they could be fierce...she was Starlight." Aragon said nothing, he only smiled.

[End of Flashback]

"Frodo!" Sam cried as he ran through the forest. Frodo stands upon Parth Galen, staring towards the opposite shore, with the Ring on his palm. He looked up, I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happen. He thought as a tear ran down his face. Then his face lighten as he remembered, so do all who lives to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. I you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you. Frodo took a breath before he place the ring on his pocket. He push a boat on to the river as he jumps in. Sam ran out of the forest shouting, "Frodo, no! Frodo! Mr. Frodo!" Sam stops on the edge of the shore, where the water reached his ankles. "No Sam." Frodo whispered as he continued to paddle.

Sam runs into the river after Frodo. Frodo, hearing the splashes, looks back. "Go back Sam! I'm going to Mordor alone." Frodo announced as Sam continued to run, "Of course you are, and I'm coming with you!" "You can't swim! Sam!"

Sam sank deeper and deeper. He sees the sun shimmering up on the surface. His arm floats lifelessly in the water. Suddenly Frodo's hand reaches down and grabs Sam's wrist. Sam tightens his hand around Frodo's as he was pulled out of the water and up into the boat. Sam tumbles in. Frodo looks at him with tears in his eyes. Sam, dripping wet, looks back, "I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise! "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to! I don't mean to." Tears started to fall as Frodo muttered, "oh Sam!" Before they embraced each other weeping. Frodo looked at Sam, "come on." They both grabbed their paddles and road away from the shore.

"Hurry! Frodo and Sam have reached the eastern shore." Legolas muttered as he pushed a boat. Aragon just sat on a rock and looked to the river, he said nothing but sigh. Legolas turned back. Legolas stares at him, suddenly understanding, "You mean not to follow them." Tauriel turned to face Aragon, "Then it has all been in vain." She whispered as Gimli continued "The Fellowship has failed." Legolas, Tauriel and Gimli walks up to Aragorn, who puts his hands on Legolas's and Gimli's shoulders. "Not if we hold true to each other. We will not abandon Merry and Pippin to torment and death. Not while we have strength left. Leave all that can be spared behind. We travel light. Let's hunt some orc!" Aragorn turns and picks up a dagger from the ground. Then he runs of into the forest. Legolas, Tauriel and Gimli look at each other, grinning. "Yes!! Haha!" Gimli shouted as the three followed Aragon into the woods.

Frodo and Sam stand upon Emyn Muil, seeing the Dead Marshes and Mordor in the distance. " Mordor. I hope the others find a safer route." Sam turn to look at Frodo, "Strider will look after them." "I don't suppose we'll ever see them again." Frodo breathed as his face saddened. "We may yet, Mr. Frodo. We may." Frodo turns to Sam, smiling, "Sam, I'm glad you're with me." Frodo and Sam continued their path to Mordor.

The Fellowship continued their journey in different paths, the journey for Middle Earth.

Thank you soooo much for reading! Thank you for all the kind comments and DMs you guys do. You guys are so sweet, you inspire me to write! ILYSM<3xx forever1912