Drifting Apart

Part 3

Library never tempted me like this in my whole lifespan of time. But still, I was currently here, for an hour now, and nope, I wasn't reading or anything even closer to studying. I was waiting. I've got this information from a little birdie, okay fine, from Rosie, that seniors, I mean only her group of seniors, I dont know bout all the seniors, so yeah, they come in the library at this time of the hour. Rosie told me that Jennie's circle of friends is full of rich ones and gave me a hint also that they weren't much of polite types. I dont care about those things, to be honest, the only thing I care about is them being seniors which means I have to be cautious.

My thoughts were interrupted as a group full of pretty people entered the library. They were all beautiful, no doubt, but my Jennie Kim stood out, she was drop-dead gorgeous.
I scanned her from head to toe, she screamed class.

{You already know I'm not good at describing clothes

{You already know I'm not good at describing clothes.🙈}

It was as if the classy word was meant for her cause she was pulling that vibe off so easily without any effort.

It made me self conscious suddenly and I observed myself.

Okay, so to put it politely, without hurting my small little self-respect... Oh, who am I kidding, I looked so out of place in front of her. Even her best friend, don't ask me how I know, of course, Rosie, so yeah, even she looked hundred times better than me.