My Father's Guest

Part 3

Lisa's point of view

Morning came, the time for rise and shine, but here I was feeling like shit, no it's not hangover but it's the result of crying nonstop in your best friend's arms, plus the reason behind those cries made me feel like more shit.

     When I tried to get up I felt arms locking me, protecting me like I was the fragile feather, which could get lost if released. I'm really blessed to have this creature in my life. She's -

"I know you're up so get off or else you'll never be able to get up."

Okay, I guess I judged too soon.

"You know you're lucky to have the most amazing person in your arms. You should be thankful little brat."

"Hey lis on a serious note, um-your, your mother called you when you were asleep. Your uh your father wanted to have breakfast with you. So yeah."

"Hey Chae, don't worry. I can manage."

"you can?"

"I'll try."

"Remember whatever happens I'm always here for you. Okay?"

"I know Rosie. I love you."

"I uh yeah I love you too lis."

At the dining area

Jennie's point of view

Morning, it should feel like shining but for me, it feels like darkest hell. Last night I told her, who was the cause of all of that shit, to stay and I don't even know why.

Maybe it's cause I didn't want to be alone at that time.

Right now I'm here in the dining table with her parents. Her father even asked me if I was okay, I guess he knows everything, cause his aura is not so good.

"Good morning Mom."

"Good morning auntie and uncle and Jennie."

"Good morning Chaeyoung."

"Honey" her mother gave her the look to greet her father also.

"It's okay dear I don't expect anything from her."

She didn't say anything and just took her seat beside her maybe girlfriend. Her dad cleared his throat gaining all our attention.

"What was that behavior yesterday Lalisa?"

Silence.

I saw her maybe girlfriend took her hand under the table soothingly caressing it, I think I'm sure now that she is her girlfriend.

But why that thought bringing pain in my chest?

"I'm talking to you!" her father raised his voice.

All of us then looked at her and wait,

Did I see fear in those chocolate brown orbs?

"I'm sorry," she whispered as if raising her voice even a little bit will harm her.

"Goerge!" His father called.

"I'm sorry Sir," she said in a shaky voice. Her eyes laced with fear and plea? 
  I saw how her mother got tensed.

"Dear please don't."

   Okay, something was definitely wrong.

"Uncle please." her girlfriend said.

"Goerge!!" we all got startled when he stood up. Everyone stood up except her.

"I'm sorry Sir, i-it will not happen again," she said in a shaky voice.