Meant To Be

{Picture Credits to the Rightful owner.}

Part 10

"Go home."

It took my all to say those words to her as if my throat wasn't ready to let it out. I pulled my hand, gently, away from her. God knows how much will power I had had to gather to do that. I turned around and even the hell knew how I was hurting more than even hell can itself bring, that much hurt was there, killing me slowly but surely.

A hand wrapped around my wrist stopping me to do or go any further.

"Nini.."

A tear finally escaped my right eye as if it was longing for meeting my cheek.

"I'm sorry, Lisa."

And with that, I left her there. Alone. Because I knew the two people who were left there can't fill the hollow in her.

.

.

.

.

It's been a week since that night, and it's been a week since she comes daily and gets rejected by my siblings. I had told Unnie to not let her in. No matter how much stubborn she be, never let her in. Cause I know if she did, I won't be able to push her away again. So it's for the best. In that way, we both will hurt less, at least that's what I want the reason to be. After getting rejected the first day, Lisa comes with a bouquet of flowers with one chocolate which gets added by one the very next day. As if she's letting me know that it's been these much days. That she's counting them; and counting on me. The last sentence made me sigh. Give up, Lisa. You're only making it hard for me to give up.

Last night Appa came back. And yes as I had assumed already he did come back with everything settled there already. I now was a student there who lived with a 24/7 helper; Irene. Appa even told her name to me.

Currently, I was rechecking my packings with Unnie. Suddenly we heard the doorbell ring, it was ringing continuously.

Lisa...

"At least say her goodbye, Jenduek."

"I can't, Unnie."

"Why, Jennie? She's been nothing but a great friend to you. And she's still trying even after getting rejected this many times. She doesn't even care for her dignity just for you. Why can't you do this little thing for her?"

"I just can't, Unnie!"

I sighed.

"I'm sorry, Unnie, I didn't mean to shout. But, please, Unnie. Let me be."

Author's Point Of View

Jisoo knew her sister needed the person standing behind their main door but she knew the fact too that sometimes we need to accept in order to get out of the vortex we're already stuck in; cause sometimes if we give in to our needs we get in more pain. And she can see that in her sister very well. So to save her from the major pain she chose the rode to the lesser pain; shooing Lisa away again.

"Okay, I won't let her in. Stay here."

With that, she kissed the temple of her blind sibling and went out of her room to the main door.

As she opened the door,

"Oh, Hi, Lisa."

"Unnie, I need to see Jennie."

"Ahh, that, im sorry you can't."

"Unnie, not today, please."

"I'm sorry, Lisa but I can't help you with that."