My Father's Guest (Epilogue)

Part 6

Third person's point of view

Morning came. Different for everyone. For you, it's a good one cause you're getting this update, and for me, it's a great one cause I'm thankful to you for waiting for that long.

For Lisa, it was a blessing, seeing an angel in her arms, so peaceful and calm, driving her insanely crazy in bliss, and looking at those cat-like eyes, soft nose and tenderly created attractive lips, she wanted it to be her every next morning scenery. And at that moment she knew, she got bitten by the love bug, and not just lightly but hard.

For Jennie, it was so meaningful, cause she can feel her Lili's tender stares. The smile that crept on her lips prevailed happiness.

For Mr. Marco, it was a hard slap in the face. The fact that her wife just visited her this morning with a lawyer and divorce papers, plus demanding what was meant for her daughter, made it hard to see any light in this morning for Mr. Marco.

For Mrs. Manoban, it was like a gracious feather's touch, cause she felt her freedom. She was content with joy and peace cause she doesn't have to see her daughter suffer anymore. The property that was supposed to be her daughter's was now officially brought back to it's real owner. She suffered the hurt of seeing her daughter in pain cause she has to wait till her daughter reached the age of 22. And today, her and her daughter's misery was gone. It was all a bad past now, cause a great shining future was there to welcome them.

For Chae, it was new, cause she first time felt comfort in an arm that didn't belong to her Lisa.
She contemplated all night, she came back again in the hospital but seeing the same view doesn't give her the peace she was trying to search, but what made her contemplate and come to a feeling of comfort and calmness is the sweet ways of Jisoo, in which she should feel happy for her best friend, instead of mourning for what is not good for both of them. She accepted the fact that they were meant to be best friends and roast each other out but have their back always.

For our newcomer in the story, Jisoo, it was new but exciting. After spending all night talking to this cute creature, which she already gave a nickname that is not unknown to us, 'chipmunk', and now staring at her in the morning made her feel things like never before.

After two months

Jennie's point of view

"Yes, dad. Yes, I'm sure. Daddy, I've never been this sure before in my life." I smiled, looking at this person who looks like a kid while sleeping. God, how can someone be this perfect...

"Okay, I respect your decision my Tiger. And now I have to go."

My dad's voice brings me back to reality and I cut the phone, after saying my goodbyes to him. I love this thing about him, never calling me those soft endearments. His respect for feminism brings more respect for him in my heart every time.

"So?"

"You are a cute little thief. You know that?" I said, kissing her nose.

"Well, aren't you too?"

"Huh?"

"Cause you stole my heart." She grinned.

"God, Lalisa, you and your cheesy ways." I giggled.
She pulled me in her arms. I snuggled in her neck, finding my favorite spot, I smiled.

"He said yes."

"Really?"

"Yep, really really.."  I tilted my head up and pecked her already growing smile.

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIEDDDD!!!!" She scooped me upon her.

"Lili!!" I giggled.

"I love you, Jennie Kim."

"I love you, Lisa Manoban."

"Never knew I would have my forever with My Father's Guest."

"Never knew this visit was a visit to my forever and more." I smiled and kissed her lips. Sealing our love, our forever.

Jisoo: Hello, where is my forever and ever and that more thing.

Author: And they lived happily ever after.

Jisoo: You're a terrible author.

Author: ehee..🙉🙈

Chaeyoung: Since I'm an angel disguised in human, I'm gonna help this not so terrible author out.

Comment.      Vote.

Thank you for reading. 😊

Author: Rosie Posie helped me again.😁

P.S.: Sorry for not having a proper schedule. Please Bear with me. Thank you again for reading. 😇