Meant To Be

Part 1

No, that can't be it. I must have mistaken. Yeah, that's it, I must have mistaken. And how can I be sure if I didn't even hear anything or feel anything, I just sensed it. So I can't be sure. A part of me wants it to be true, but another part of me, which is like the biggest part of me, wants the so opposite of it. And even if what I am thinking I sensed is true yet I can't do anything. Aaaggghhh.... I should just stop thinking or else I'll end up in a mental hospital, which is the last thing I want after nailing the interview and finally getting the dream job after all those pain and efforts.

  Oh, you must be annoyed by now with all the bickering I just did. Well, I accept that I didn't give you all a good first impression. Okay, so let's start from the very beginning.

Six years ago

Oh, so you're here in the flashback, I bet my future self bothered you to do so. Okay, so let me introduce myself to you all, hello I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. I'll be 18 next month. I live with my father and two siblings, a sister and a brother. Both are older than me, and my sister is the oldest. By now you must've figured it out that I'm the maknae here. It's my first day in the last year of high school. I get down after getting ready.

Living Room

" Oh hey good morning Jenduek."

"Good Morning unnie." I greeted her back with the same enthusiasm as her, complemented with a sweet smile.

" Good Morning Oppa." I greeted him with a hesitant smile.

No response.

Silence.

"Oh good, you're all here."

" Yeah, appa, indeed we're all here," Unnie said in a sarcastic tone. Well, she's so close to appa. Appa came to the living room in a luxurious blue business suit. Well, he's not that big businessman but still enough capable to make us feel rich.

"Good Morning appa." I greeted him with a bright smile plastered on my face.

"Goof morning," appa said in a serious and a little bit irritated tone.

"Anyways, I wanted to tell you all that I'll be gone for a week, starting from today. So unnie will be in charge. And you both behave." Appa stated.

"Have a great trip appa." I wished him.

"Jisoo if anything happens you know what to do," Appa exclaimed to unnie. Okay, so he clearly ignored me again. Well, don't worry I'm used to it. I know he loves me, he just doesn't know to show it. Right?
    After saying that appa left us in the living room.

"Okay unnie, so we'll be going now," I said to unnie. Well, it's the first day and I don't wanna be late and give a bad impression. Oppa is also in the same year as me, so we always go to college together.

"What about breakfast?"

"It's okay unnie. I'll have it in the school canteen."

"Okay, here's your stick and goggles. Take care, okay?"

"Aye aye captain," I said while giving her a salute.

Let's see what life has next in its store for me.

Author : So here is the 'something more'.😉
                Hope you enjoyed reading.
                Thank you.😇
                Have a great day.

P.S. : Vote and comment.😊