My Father's Guest

Part 1.

Yeeaaahhhhh Saturday mornings are the best. Wake up whenever you want. Yes, you fucking alarm, now who's the boss? Oh how much I love smirking at you. Okay, so what time it is? 10:30 am.

"If you're done smirking at the alarm clock, then come downstairs, your father wants to talk to you."

"Coming mom."

Yes, my mom knows me very well. I love my mother so much but not my father. Actually, he's not my biological father. He's my stepfather and I wholeheartedly dislike him.
Moving my feet to the bathroom, I once again smirked at the clock. It's not just a clock, it's him, and I find pleasure in breaking his rules.

After doing my morning routine and bathing, I returned to my room in a bathrobe. After getting ready, I smirked at the mirror

"You're so lucky mirror, your morning starts with seeing the most beautiful and amazing person, Thanks to me."

   (I'm not so good at describing clothes

   (I'm not so good at describing clothes. Deal with it. Ehee🙉)

Okay, let's get ready for another not so good talk with my so-called father. Moving downstairs, my nostrils danced to the rhythm of my mother's brilliant cooking.

Kissing my mother's cheek, I greeted her with my warmest smile,

"Good Morning Mom."

"Good Morning honey." Kissing my cheek back my mom pointed towards my father with her eyes.

"No."

"Lalisa!"

Okay, my full name, time to put my guards down.

"Fine!" Hissing at my mother I greeted my father, with the most boring look on my face and not even looking at him,

"Good Morning, Sir."

"Morning Lalisa."

Yeah, he always called me like that. Transferring his attention from his newspaper to me, he said,

"You're going to the airport."

"What! why?"

"My old friend's daughter is coming from Now Zealand to Seul. She'll be living with us for two months. It's her first time in Seul, so behave."

"She's your friend's daughter, Why do I need to go and fetch her?"

"Her landing is in half an hour, have your breakfast before going."
   Saying those awful words, he went out in his damn blue suit. Yes, he's a businessman.
Darting my attention to my mother I glared angrily. She just gave me an apologetic smile.
Sometimes I pity my mother, she's always the butter between the two not so soft bread.

After having my breakfast, I took my car keys and went to the airport. Fuck, I don't even know her name, how am I going to fetch her.
Sighing for the nth time, I dialed the number that my mother saved in my phone after promising to make my favorite breakfast for a month, and you know how much I love her cooking.