You Are The Reason

Part 2

"Hey lis, thought I finally got lucky."

"Not so soon mate!" I replied with a wide smile as I entered the cafe. Jisoo has been always like this; Goofy, approachable and just a nice person you would always wanna befriend. She has been my love's co-worker since the very beginning of this cafe. I still remember clearly how happy my baby love was when she was finally opening the doors to her dream.

"Okay okay! So I'm gonna remove my hands now but don't open your eyes yet! Okay?" Her excited bubbly voice just made me so much giddier than I actually was seeing her this happy. I know her surprise already, cause I secretly helped her friend and soon to be a co-worker in her surprise plan. But I can't just break it off and miss the opportunity of seeing this accomplishment-full face full of excitement, nervousness, happiness and the little teardrop of happiness... Satisfaction written all over it. How can I miss this?

"Okay, Ma'am."

"Good good!"

I know what is happening now, even with my eyes closed, I can see my Bubblegum lightly jumping, and something near to walking, to her friend and future co-worker, who must be standing there with a plate in her hand that my small little dumpling decorated very well last night when she thought I was sleeping and taking it from her and bringing it back to me.

"I know that smile!" Laughed her friend as she referred to me. 
"You're already picturing it, aren't you?"

If my grin could get any bigger then it sure did.
"You bet I am, Mate!"

"Shut up, you both, " said my baby bear as she took my hand and placed it on the plate that contained some petals and scissors that,
"Ouch!" Sure did poke me a bit too violent.

"Please let me open my eyes or else I won't be able to use my hand again even with my eyes open."

"Okay, you can."

If opening eyes could take me to such paradise, then let me please open eyes to this human being standing in front of me with a proud smile. I couldn't help but kiss her lower lip.

"I love you," I whispered.

"Feeling's mutual, My Lili," That smile again, "Welcome to NINI&LILIES."

Do you know that feeling when you love someone too much that you get scared suddenly of losing them but you know you won't cause they love you too in the same way yet an afraid shiver runs down your spine making you nervously wanting to exhale?
I was experiencing it for the first time and it strangely made me hoping to run back.
And God knows to where.

"You're not gonna leave me, right?"

Her smile was measured now, maybe the result of my stupid question.
"Shh.. No matter what, Lisa, you'll find me here always, I promise."

I didn't know if she was referring to my heart or this cafe that now denoted our love. But still, I nodded with a smile, cause something in her tone made me calm.

"You know, Lis, staring at nowhere in such a beautiful cafe means only two things, one, the person is dying; and two, the person is crazy. It cant be the first one cause , again, I'm not that lucky, and the second one is tempting seeing the person is you. "

"Ha ha.. Very funny." I said as I sat at the stool near the glassy counter that appealed elegance yet easiness; "The usual."

"On my way!" She winked at me then disappeared in the kitchen that, trust me, was smelling softly sweet mostly because of my love's presence there and not only the cakes and pastries.
I was really glad it was Jisoo who was working for my Jennie. But, it wasn't also something to be glad about, cause Jisoo, my friends, liked Jennie.

And the owner of my heart and the cafe came out, taking my breath away. But we both had contradicting reactions for having each other's presence here. I lost one breath as my breath hitched and she... Well, she sighed.

"Hi..." I smiled.

"Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like that?"

"I'm not catching, sorry, could you please explain?"

"Nevermind. I should leave now, your order will be here soon."

"Like I never wanna lose the sight of you?
Like you're the most beautiful person in the world?
Like you're the most important person for me in the world?
Like you've become the first and only priority in my life?"

"When are you gonna stop, Lisa?"

"When I'll find my home back." I smiled, ignoring the tint of hurt.

"Just quit it, Lisa!" She stopped her hand from slamming the counter, "You are not getting anywhere and neither letting me. Move on.. And let me too."

"I can't, and I knew you haven't." I smiled softly, " You can't hide it from me and now it even escaped your mouth."

"You've chewed and spitted this Bubblegum, Lisa. You know, I always thought it was a really sweet endearment you got for me, but little did I know you literally meant it."

"It was a mistake, Jennie, I made a mistake. Are you really gonna bring that up forever? You're never gonna forgive me, are you? "

"Yes, I am not! Because I can't."

"I've been paying for it for two years now, Jennie. Why can't you?"

"Because I don't trust you!" A tear escaped her eyes, making me wanna ball my eyes out cause it was there because of me.

"I was drunk, Jennie. It was one intoxicated mistake!"

"Rosé loved you and you knew that!"

"But I never! And I never intended for it to happen. Jennie, I always loved you and still do. I'm going crazy without you, Jennie. I've lost my job, my passion for life, my everything. I forget what day it is, I forget eating. I can't sleep. Everywhere I look it's you. Even with all this chaos I never even thought about drinking the pain away. Alcohol still haunts me, it taunts me of the mistake I made. I.., " I gulped, "please come back, Nini." The tears flowing down my cheeks wasn't for getting her mercy but for her.

"Here's your orde-" Jisoo stopped in the midway of her sentence as she placed the tray in front of me. And Jennie left.

Wrong timing, Jisoo.
So very wrong.

A/N: Yellllooooooowwwwww 🙃🙈

        Hope you enjoyed reading. 🙃😇

        Have a great day/night.
        God bless. 🙃😇