Chapter 24

I'm sure those of you who follow along closely to when I post are surprised but...SURPRISE! TWO IN ONE DAY.

I'm actually posting these at like 12 in the morning....yeah..AM dudes.

Anyways, TWO CHAPTER. FUN.

sorry I haven't been posting lately. School as you guys know is stupid bad a waste of time, but whatever! Also, I play volleyball and regionals is coming up, so is states. Pretty sure we'll make it to states.

Anyways, sorry for rambling. Enjoy<3

Video of Snowflake

"Nooooooooooo!" Ogiwara wailed while we were in line waiting to go to get on our plane.

"Why did they even let him pass through everything without a ticket?" Xzavier groaned in annoyance due to the fact he was still tired. It was around 10:30 in the morning right now and we were in the airport.

Ogiwara somehow was allowed pass all of the security things. I think it's due to the fact his uncle is part of the security team here most of the time.

"Please don't leave! I barely got to see you guys and you spent the whole four days at my house!" I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"I have an idea, next time you I go on break and don't have practice or your season, come to New York. You can stay with my family and I." His eyes sparkled and Ogiwara jumped for joy.

"Next please!" The flight attendant said and Xzavier went to get his ticket checked for the plane.

"Hey, Tetsuya." Ogiwara was staring at me with a plain Jane smile when I looked back at him. "Stay scary," he said holding out his fist.

I smiled back at him, "Always." We have each other a fist bump and I boarded the plane after getting my ticket checked. Time for a long ride home.

"Hello Flying passengers, thank you for taking your flight with us today. Your flight time to JFK Airport in New York is 14 hours and 35 minutes. Sit back, enjoy your ride, and if you need anything from us, feel free to ask your flight attendant. Have a nice flight." Our captain said over the intercom. I looked over to Xzavier and he was already passed out.

I chuckled lightly and decided I'd catch up on some things I missed at home.

Me: How's home?

I asked Remo. It was 9:30 pm over in New York. Remo actually texted back right away, so he must not be doing anything right now.

Remo: Fine. However you should see this

I was confused and then he sent me a link to somewhere and it was a video. "Player Makes Big Moves During His Thanksgiving Break"

I pressed play and suddenly, I see a very familiar blonde playing in a small gym with one court and a trainer. A few other guys are there too.

"So what's it like being the trainer for Thomas?" Someone asked behind the cameras and the trainer guy chuckled.

"Well you know, it's crazy. I mean, for a kid or have this much talent in himself and continuing to push forward every day is crazy. I love having him out here and taking everything I say to heart, heck, he even corrects me sometime."

"Did he ever tell you if anyone else taught him his basketball style?"

The trainer looked as if he were contemplating until he finally answered. "He did actually. However he said that person moved away when they were both in middle school."