Chapter 7

The Feeling

I know it's there. I know I'm back. I can feel it in my bones. Patrick and I are smiling even if he is in a lot of pain due to his wrist. We won, but I got something greater than a win. My old self, had finally returned, expect this time I was not a selfish brat.

At least not all the time.

GoM POV's

Aomine's POV

I suddenly got chills while sleeping on the roof. I woke up from a great dream about basketball but when I woke up, I got chills and sensed something had awoken.

Something strong. Or maybe someone.

I wanted to know who had awoken, who had this sense of power, and if this who could beat me. Which I sensed that they were stronger than I was.

Who could that be?

Midorima

For the past few hours, I've been shooting nonstop because that's usually how I spend my free-time. Suddenly, while in the middle of a shot, chills and a bad omen came upon me causing me to miss my shot.

"I knew it was a bad day for Cancers. Aquarius have the plus today." That made me think back to Kuroko, he said he was going to find his "old self".

Is that my bad omen? Kuroko finally becoming strong? There's no way.

Murasakibara

I was eating jelly beans that my father got from America and there were so many different flavors within the bag. For some reason, I shivered. It wasn't even cold in my room.

I picked up a random jelly bean and chewed it, but spit it out. It tasted like licorice, I hate black licorice.

I wonder why I got the feeling someone out there had just over powered me. Once again, I picked up a jelly bean and ignored the thought, all I wanted to do was eat my candies.

Kise

Obviously I was in the gym at this moment playing against me teammates as we played 5v5 against one another. I was passed the ball and shot scoring causing my team to win.

We cheered and took a break to get water. I sat down and sighed tilting my head back. Suddenly, this feeling came to me. Someone, someone powerful, had just awoken. It was a scary feeling but I suddenly started smiling getting goosebumps all over my arms, "Bring it on." I whispered to myself pretending to talk to that person.

"Kise-Kun's going crazy." One of my teammates said to another. I didn't pay attention. To who's voice it was because I was so focused on this new player that I'd hope to play.

Akashi

For the first time, in a very long time, chills ran through my spine. I could feel it? Feel the intensity of this new person with freakish skills.

They were strong, I could sense it with my nose. Quickness, could feel it in my eyes. And demanding, that was what I could feel in my bones. I'd say they were stronger than myself, but I don't actually know.