Chapter 19

So little note before I begin, yes this is a chapter as well.

Thank you so much for all you're support so far and I can't believe over 2000 of you actually read this. Like what!

Anyways, I will continue to update and don't worry if I don't update soon enough for you guys, it will come soon.

Again, thanks! Love you all!

Crazy

Xzavier waved goodbye as I slightly bow and then wave as we walk away from the restaurant and back towards home. "So, how did you enjoy today?"

Xzavier smiled and sighed of happiness placing his hands behind his neck with walking, "It was the most fun I've had in forever. They are sure as hell good. I mean, come on, the score like 17 points on us. US!"

I chuckled, "Would've been lower if you went all out."

He glared at me, "Okay Mr. I'll-go-all-out-on-the-last-point-and-dunk." Xzavier was mocking me so much that we ended up running towards Ogiwara's school. Once there we both burst out laughing and like that the campus. Without saying a word to each other, we walked in the gates towards the large square building we guess was the gym.

Ding ding ding. We were winners.

Xzavier and I heard basketball shoes squeaking and balls bouncing. Xzavier and I were still laughing at each other when we opened the door not meaning fri them to stop playing. "Tetsuya. Xzavier. Hey guys," Ogiwara said in English.

Everyone around his seemed to understand what he said. They must teach the English language seriously at this school. "Yo," Xzavier greeter. I grunted making sure to show my dominance and confidence to all these people.

"Captain, who is this?" Some kid asked Ogiwara.

"These are my friends. Tetsuya is a long time friend from childhood and Xzavier is someone I met yesterday. They'll be staying with me for the next few days." Ogiwara explainer to the whole team and Xzavier not understanding a word.

I snickered at his dumbfounded face when he glared at me. "Not my fault you didn't want to learn," I snickered again. He rolled his eyes and punched my arm.

"So, you guys look sweaty. Did you play all day?" Ogiwara asked coming over or us.

"Yep, player with Mibuchi and Nebuya who went to Rakuzan last year. Or was it two years ago?" I explained to Ogiwara and asked myself a question.

"Oh! I know those guys, you played against them in the championship that year I came to cheer you on." I nodded as Ogiwara remembered names of people he probably never met. "We player them in a practice match once and they were good! But that Akashi guy you knew was scary."

I chuckled, "Yep."

"So, want to join for practice?" Ogiwara asked Xzavier and I, in English.

"Hell yeah," Xzavier said happily bouncing on to the court. I followed suit.

(SPECIAL~~~) Nebuya's POV

Reo and I were now sitting in the restaurant I helped out with for my family, talking about the day while I cleaned dishes.

"They were pretty good," Reo said.

"Yeah, that blue haired kid improved drastically from last time. Like is that even the same person?" I chuckled making a joke.

"He did still have his weird presence though, however I could sense him at times and times I couldn't. What a weird kid." Reo sighed laying his chin down on the counter.