Chapter 15

Not Him

Of course I accepted his invitation. As of right now, the plane is landing so that we will see Ogiwara when he comes or pick us up.

That's right, WE.

No, I didn't bring Remo this time. I actually brought Xzavier. I was supposed to bring Xzavier last time, but I brought Remo instead because Xzavier had some family issues. Not a death, just his parents were going through a divorce and went with his grandparents on a vacation. He lives with his grandparents actually, due to the divorce.

"Finally! We are landing," Xzavier groaned in annoyance. He hates planes.

No hate is NOT strong enough of a word.

More like despises them with all the hate in his heart and wishes they went to hell.

"So, did you learn the simple Japanese I told you to do?" I asked him sternly.

He groaned again. "Yes I did. Kon'nichiwa, Xzavierdesu. Hajimemashite. All that tawagoto."

"Did you really learn the curse words?" I asked deadpan. Xzavier snickered.

"How could I not? I have to tell something when I want to get someone's attention. Like I shout, Nē, anata wa fakkā!" Xzavier laughed his ass off. "Or I'll shout kuso everywhere."

I rolled my eyes but then I heard a small voice say, "Kuso." Xzavier and I looked at the seat next to us where a little girl happen to be sitting. She was no older than 3 years old. "Kuso." She said again. I ran a hand down my face and Xzavier burst out laughing.

"Kuso!" The girl shouted startling everyone else. "Kuso, Kuso, Kuso!" The girl continued shouting and her parents tried to get her to stop while glaring at Xzavier and I.

The plane landed and I made Xzavier apologize to them and making his bow by holding his head. They yelled at him how it was disrespectful and he should be so disappointed in himself but Xzavier didn't understand one word of what they said.

When the parents walked away o whacked Xzavier's head. "Ouch, dude!"

"That's for getting us, not you, us in trouble. Just be happy you couldn't understand them," I told him walking towards luggage pickup area.

"Well yeah, that's the plus for coming here. I can say whatever I want but I won't understand if people talk to me."

I sighed, "Most people here will understand you though, we all learn English in school." Xzavier's face became an odd expression and worried.

"Oh," he chuckled nervously. "Everyone?"

I glared at him and stopped in front of the trolley, "What did you do?"

"Oh," he kept laughing awkwardly, "nothing."

"I swear I should have brought Remo again. Or even Kyo! Thomas probably would've been easier than you." I glared at Xavier who glared back.

"You wouldn't have brought Tommy. Nu uh." He hates when I would speak about doing this with Thomas without him. They have a rivalry that's been going on since 1at grade.

***

"So, you're Tetya? Right?" A blonde haired kid said. His hair was basically white with how blonde it was. However it was close to the summer time and the sun shone making his hair whiter.

"Uh," I began but Xzavier jumped in front of me.

"His name is Tetsuya, dude. And leave Suya alone," Xzavier growled.