Chapter 12

Basketball Team Beginning

How did I end up here?

I'm right in between Remo and Xzavier but class hasn't even begun yet. No one else but a few others are in the classroom as well. They keep glancing over worried as if I'm in the middle of a huge fight.

Sure they've gotten along before but after having class with each of them alone, this is weird.

**

I had the next class with Xzavier as well. Dreadfully is was Calculus, Xzavier and I are ahead in math.

Luckily he actually made conversation with me. Every once in a while he'd say something about how everyone's been doing, about school, and he even looked after June, though my brother did most of the work on that part.

He then asked me about how Remo and I played against each other, and I told him we played PIG, suddenly he got really pissed off until the end of class.

I happily went to my next class that I had with Remo, we have History together. All of a sudden, his phone rings and he looks at it and gets pissed off. The whole time I had to mingle with some girl next to me. I was asking questions and she's ask questions. I learned she knew June since their freshman year.

Cool, right?

**

What the hell did Xzavier say to him to make Remo so angry? I didn't know but I was through letting them glare at each other, we had one more class until lunch, and then I have two free periods before my last class.

"That's it!" I shouted earning a glare from Mr. Zuko, he didn't say anything though. The grumpy old man went right back to reading his book. I stood up and turned to both of my former friends who now had a worried face on their looks. "You two need to stop shitting around right now a face you problems. I've become a different person so if you two don't get along, I will cut your playing time."

They looked at me with wide eyes of fear and then to each other, "Dude, Sorry. Next time though, tell me you played against Tetsuya. You haven't played against anyone for three years, nor have you shot buckets with me."

Remo rolled his eyes but answered. "Because I didn't want to." Xzavier gave an odd look. "I'll tell you later." Remo motioned towards me and Xzavier nodded confused but understood, whenever he was talking about.

I didn't really care if they were going to talk about me. I sat down with a sigh. "Finally." I went in my phone for the rest of the class waiting for lunch to roll around.

Remo and Xzavier actually made conversation with me, and they even discussed about how we were going to start a team here. Even though Xzavier hasn't officially agreed, I think.

Ding dong.

"Finally!" I cried. I haven't eaten anything since Kiki made breakfast, however it's wasn't much except a recipe of what Kaho found. It was so healthy I shivered. I didn't even get my pancakes, the twins did though.

"TET-SU-YA!" I heard someone shout into the classroom. I turn and see a blob running towards me and tackled me.

"God June, you weigh so much." I whined faking her weight. She's actually in shape and very light.

"Har har, very funny. You know exactly how much I weigh and that I'm light." She stuck her tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes. June's attention turned to the giant and the dude with dyed red-hair. "Remo?"

"June?" Remo asked confused.

June's face lit up. "Oh my god! I haven't seen you since last summer when you ask me to." Remo covered her mouth with his hand. The rest of her sentence was mumbled.