"Oh, hold on," Yoongi said, taking out the bag from behind him. "Uh, here,"

The silverette took it with a confused head tilt, "What is it?"

Yoongi heard the lack of stutter, but didn't comment, only grinned happily, "A gift,"

Taehyung furrowed his brows, suspicious, "Okay...."

"I probably should have waited until we got to my apartment, but too late. Open it,"

"How'd you k-know?"

Yoongi snorted, "You weren't all that subtle. You were staring at them,"

"Thank you!" Taehyung smiled, throwing his arms around Yoongi, who froze.

"Y-you're welcome," Yoongi stuttered. He put his hands on Taehyung's waist, almost melting into the hug.

The younger pulled back and grabbed Yoongi's arm, dragging him in the opposite direction of their apartments.

"Baby this is the wrong way," Yoongi laughed, once his brain started functioning properly again.

"Oh, well then y-you lead the way!" He stopped, letting himself fall behind Yoongi.

"Okay cutie,"

~~~~

Yoongi threw a soda bottle at him, pouting.

"I'm s-sorry!" Taehyung was giggling, doubled over, resting against the elder, "B-but a-am I w-wrong?"

"Shut up," Yoongi huffed, sliding lower in his seat.

Taehyung was almost wheezing, "Lil m-meow m-meow,"

Growing irritated, Yoongi stood up, dragging Taehyung by his shirt upstairs, into his room.

"Hyungie? A-are you o-okay? I'm s-sorry if I made y-you m-"

He growled, pushing Taehyung to the wall, somehow still gentle.

"Yoongi?"

"If I am what you say I am, what does that make you, kitten?"

(A/N: bitch i know i used kitten a little in Run but stfu and leave me alone i think its really cute and maybe slightly really hot)

Taehyung, speechless, looked down at his feet, arms trapped.

"Ah ah, don't avoid me again. We've been over this before," Yoongi clicked his tongue, lifting the younger's chin up. "Aw, you're so cute. Maybe I should make you blush more often,"

Taehyung stood completely still as Yoongi leaned slightly forward, smirking. "You alright sweetheart?"

He nodded, eyes locked in Yoongi's.

The elder gently brushed his lips against Taehyung's, the smaller shuddering slightly. He whined when Yoongi pulled away quickly, cackling.

"Let's go finish the movie?" Yoongi offered, holding the door open.

Taehyung whined again, face so red that Yoongi was honestly a little worried he would explode.

(A/N: cant relate. at all. could never relate. definitely not)

"Aw, I'm sorry baby," He apologized, fake pout on his face, "But you were mean to me, it's only payback,"

"Meanie," Taehyung mumbled, kind of covering his face with his sleeves again.

"Shouldn't have called me 'lil meow meow', kitten," Yoongi shrugged, pressing play on the remote which he may have thrown to the ground earlier.

"But 's t-true," Taehyung mumbled, hesitantly putting his head on the taller's shoulder.

"Do you wanna do this again?" Yoongi asked, playing with his hair.

He frowned, letting his head fall to the other's lap. "No.."

"Then it isn't true, and you're my kitten,"

"Fine.." Taehyung muttered, shifting a little, trying to find a comfortable spot.

He screeched loudly when Yoongi picked him up with ease, setting the younger on his lap.

"There,"

Taehyung stumbled over his words, not making any coherent sentences.

"So freaking cute," Yoongi whispered, watching the boy slowly fall asleep on his chest.

Taehyung searched for something to hug, and Yoongi reached across the couch to the blue bag and grabbed out the penguin plushie, grinning when Taehyung instantly cuddled up to it.

He shut the movie off, only halfway through, and disregarded the mostly empty takeout boxes lying around. His eyes closed on their own accord, and he rested his head on Taehyung's.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1122 words hoes

so yeah it might have been 5 days since i last uploaded. maybe. sorry :/

but i mean i finally finished their date? so yay

oh uh i have 98 followers now? im a little confused, but im very grateful!!!! do u guys want anything if i get to 100?

like....you've already seen my ugly ass face, but do you want another pic (dunno why u would but im just throwing out ideas), another fic (i might already have something started)? or do you just not give a shit? i dunno help a hoe out pleasee

But fr, thank you guys so much uwu, ilysm!

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!