Disclaimer

HI, before you start reading this story, I have a few things to say.

- This story was written circa 2014/2015, so the story is poorly written.

- There is a lot of... Morally questionable things in here. Please keep in mind, while I do not stand by them anymore, this was written when I was just a teenager.

- I have not read this story over, I cannot bring myself to read this book again I will put this disclaimer out there: THIS STORY MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME PEOPLE. IF I RECALL CORRECTLY, THERE ARE MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, RAPE, AND OTHER CONTENT. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN COMFORT AND DISCRETION.

- Yes, the MC/OC is 15. I have mentioned this before, and every time I get a comment on it, my stomach churns. (As of 10/10/20, I am 19, and this hurts to read and makes me uncomfortable.)

- No, I have not bothered to change it as they involves having to go through the whole story and trying to fix details I do not feel like fixing. This isn't because I am lazy, it is because it makes ME uncomfortable.

- The only reason I have not taken down this story is because I want it up as long as I can keep it because it is a reminder of where I started. Even if people stop reading this story, that's okay. I know where it came from and what it meant to me.

- While I had a rewrite in the process, I have dropped it to write other fan fictions.

I will add in more disclaimers as time goes on, and more I think of them. I'm sorry for the mess that it is. I didn't mean to. I was 13-14 when I wrote this, and it meant a lot to me. I've been writing for a few years, and I've been able to change the way I write, and although angsty, I have a way better method of doing some things. I'm sorry, for all the people who have read this. I'm sorry I was a mess.

~Jackie