2020 Author's Note - New Book.

Hi, 2020 Jackie here. As I'm writing this, I'm getting notifications about the book being added to reading lists. The amount of people who read this is going to be significantly low. So

I'm not really into Black Butler anymore. The story I wrote has potential, just not in the mood to finish the rewrite. It takes me forever. The ideas I have are still lingering in my head, and I don't think I'll ever forget this book.

Black Butler was my first fandom I wrote to, and I'll forever love the series, even if events in my life ruined parts of it. Though, the series will forever been something I can fondly look over in the long run.

With that... Black Butler rewrite coming... Never I guess. I can't find the motivation to even finish it, so my lack luster writing of '14-'15 is going to he here for the end of time.

But, if you're into my writing, I have some Okay News.

I'm writing again, just not Black Butler.

On June 26, 2020.

I dropped a book called "Ambivalence" and it's a Fullmetal Alchemist fan fiction. If you're interested in my writing, sometimes my art, and my characters you can find it there.

I have 6 chapters completed as of right now. I have posted only 1 of those chapters as of July 18th.

On July 26th, I will be dropping chapter 2 and I would love for everyone to read it. I just finished chapter 6 and I am currently writing chapter 7.

Here's the deal, dropping a chapter every 26th of each month. Why?

I literally hand write the rough draft before typing it up. This process usually takes me 2-3 weeks and I can take 1-2 weeks to finish finalizing and typing a chapter. I do this because it gives me the best possible product I can create.

Chapters 1-3 did not go through the process since I typed them up and didn't bother Rough Drafting them. As I was wrapping chapter 3, I found myself wanting to add more to areas I already wrote. I found My Character to boring. As I wrote I found myself notes to myself so when I typed, I could fix areas. Such, my new writing process began. This has lead me to have long chapters, but content I love.

So, please join me... It's a long story, but I would like to see how many people who actually enjoy to read it, or even interested in what I can do.

With that.

Take Care, 2020 is awful.

IF YOU GO OUT WEAR A FUCKING MASK THANKS.

I'll be writing a Fullmetal Fan Fic. <3

~JackieLvlUp!