The Dream of Memories {Edited}

After Sebastian had left the room, I laid there for a few moments before a wave of sleep finally decided to pass over me. I didn't mind, my body felt relaxed and finally felt like stress was being released from my aching body. It felt like what people call "Heaven."

That was until a scarring flashback came back. The main reason why I was always scared so I fled, never really fought for that reason.

~Flashback~

"Ana, dear, go to bed now, it's late and you have a play date tomorrow with Christy." My mother, whom smiled at me because I was running all over the place, said.

It was currently my 5th birthday, and I had eaten so much sugar throughout the day, I didn't seem tired what so ever. Still, I didn't seem to mind.

A yawn escaped my lips as I stretched a bit, beginning to feel tired, "Mommy?" I asked as I walked over to my bed and got under the covers.

"Yes sweetheart?" She smiled a little more as she tucked me nice and tightly into my bed.

I stared at her smile for a moment, I used to think that, that smile would never leave my side. To this day, it hasn't, since I only see it in my memories. It still felt like home.

"Love you," I simply said as she kissed my forehead.

"Love you too, now get some sleep." She smiled as she walked out the door and closed it behind her. Leaving me to my quiet room, my little candle flickering a bit, soon to die out. With the light, I soon fell into a deep slumber, only to be awoken hours later.

Loud screams awoke me from my peaceful slumber, as a child, I was obviously scared. Daring to get up I did, what I didn't prepare myself for was what I was about to see next.

I ran down the stairs, "Mommy?!" I practically yelled as I looked around for any signs of my parents in general.

My eyes widened to the sight I saw next. My father laid in his own crimson red blood, throat sliced open, his face looking in pain and shock, "D-D-DA-DADDY!?"

That's when I heard my mother, yelling and trying to fight her way out to me.

"RUN, JUST RUN ANA, AS FAR AWAY AS Y--" She was suddenly cut off by a knife slicing her neck also.

A rush of blood just began to push it's way out of her neck, crimson red blood staining that entire area.

My legs shook in fear for a moment, I saw the man, he gave me a grin and slowly trudged over to me, that's when my mind clicked and I ran.

I surprisingly passed him, but that's because my surprisingly small figure could easily fit through small areas, so that's what helped me out for a while.

The chase went on for a while, I was a child, so my stamina was low, especially since I have barely had any sleep, all adrenaline had drained out now, and I was just running through pain.

I had seen an alley way, and thought it was my only escape, and hell, was I wrong. I was hidden behind multiple trash bags, doing a horrible job of keeping my breath steady and trying not to inhale the horrible stenches in my nose.

Those were my mistakes because he quickly found me, trying to fight my way out was proven useless, yelling was worse though because he had covered my mouth and nose with a towel. Which soon caused me to pass out.

~End Of Flashback~

Cold sweat ran through my body while I twisted and turned on the bed. To think it was cold sweat, it felt like my body was on fire, my lungs burned because throughout the flashback in my sleep, I was actually yelling.

My eyes show wide open as I sat up, making me give one final tell of actual pain this time.

Sebastian came running into my room, seemingly almost unstartled, "Are you okay M'lady?" He asked me, almost unfazed by anything.

"It just... It hurts..." I said as I laid back down with tears in my eyes, wincing slightly, I wanted to curl up into a ball and cry even harder.

Sebastian looked at me and let out a sigh, "Do you wish for me to change your bandages, or bring in the maid to dress you?"

Honestly, I didn't care who did it, at this point in my life, I didn't give a shit. I've been dressed multiple times by butlers, it honestly seemed normal.

"... You will do fine... I wish not to wake anyone else... That's... That's rude of me." I spoke quietly, as he nodded gently.

Soon enough, I had new bandages, Sebastian had left, come back to drop off a little bit of tea for the pain, and left once again to, what he told me, to get some rest.

At the time and moment, I felt hopeless. I had no home, nothing in general, just the rags I had on. Which I barley took notice I had new clothes on.

"Why'd you come now? Why? I wanna stay here... These people seem nice... Maybe they are acting... Like everyone else..." I sighed, gently laying there sadly.

"I'm gonna have to leave soon, but... I don't want to... Unless... Unless I can stay here somehow.."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment?

Vote?

Share?

And the most important thing

ENJOY!

<<Edited To Better Conditions>>