The ball

~Ana's P.O.V~

I had to go buy a costume now since we were going to that ball. "MEY-RIN!? YOU READY?!" I screamed since well I wasn't at her door or anything I was at the end of the hall. She soon came out of her room and I walked with her to the door. We were all going to look for something to wear.

~Timeskip~

We arrived at the shop and well I gave out a sigh since I don't really wear costumes. As we entered there was so many to choose from. I walked around for a while looking for anything to wear. At this point I would wear anything because I don't like wearing costumes. All they did to me was bring back memorises. I got out a random one and well let's say that Sebastian would like to see me in it. "No I'm not wearing this!" I protested against Sebastian. "Just try it on," he began to give me the look he would give kittens. "Don't make that face! Ugh fine I'll try it on!" I went to the dressing room and came out two minutes later. "Happy Sebastian?!" I gave him a glare. "Yes my little kitten." He smirked. "SHUT UP!" I blshed. I was wearing a cat costume it came with ears, a tail, paws and a necklace with a bell on it. "No. No. No. N. O!" I gave Sebastian the death glare. "Buy it you looks so cute yes you do!" Mey-Rin gave me nods. "No, I'm not going like a damn cat." I then saw the young lord. "I order you to buy it Ana." I opened my mouth to protest but then closed it. "Fine! I'll buy it only because you have ordered me to young lord!" I bought the costume and left. "I had to go pick out the first one I see." I looked up a bit. Soon we all had a costume and we went back to the manor.

~Timeskip (again)~

I had my cat costume on and I decided to go to Sebastian's room. I knocked at his door and he opened it. "What do you want little kitten?" He smirked. "Shut it and lend me your damn tailcoat or something!" I growled a bit and he threw one of his coats at me. "Try it on." I slipped it on and it covered my tail and all. "YES THIS IS WHAT I WAS AIMING FOR!" I jumped up and bit. I buttoned it up a bit. It covered my costume entirely. "I'm keeping your coat today!" I ran out of the room and waited for everybody. Everyone had their costumes on. The trip was calm and smooth I was looking out the window the entire time. We soon were at the ball. We were at the Trancy manor. We all entered and kinda mesmerized by the looks. I decided to stay with Sebastian. I took of the coat and handed it to him. I looked around and found one certain person. "S-s-sebatian!" I held his hand tightly. He looked down at me and he could tell I was scared. "What's wrong little kitten?"

"H-he's here! I want to go back to the Phantomhive manor! Now!" I was now shaking. "I'll protect you just stay with me at all time, okay?" I have him a nod. I was with Sebastian the entire time till the young lord decided to go talk to him. I was with Sebastian until I got scared and kinda hungry. "I'm gonna go get myself a snack I'll be right back." I walked over to a table with fruits and sweets. I gave a sigh and got some. My craving were growing by the days. I was one month pregnant and I was craving so many sweets. I ate slowly and enjoined them. As soon I was done I walked back with Sebastian and he put me I front if him and wrapped his arms around me in a protective way. I let out a sigh, " I'm gonna get some fresh air." He unwrapped his arms and I walked outside needing to be alone for a bit. I soon felt someone behind me before I could get up a cloth to my mouth and everything went dark.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment?

Share?

Vote?

Read?

And most importantly...

Enjoy!