Author's Notes From Here

Hello! My name is Jaqueline, or as some of you know, Author-Chan for this lovely book. I am here to ask, how many want a book 2?

Or an epilogue?

A second book is good and all, but there is a con I cannot get out of my head.

The con is it doesn't live up to us book.

This book was meant for the deal at the end, for it to be a tragedy, a lover losing one and becoming a demon.

As you might know, this might be just me, but a demon does not remember a past life. Not one before they became what they are. That's my take behind demons.

This book was supposed to represent just that, how one demon becomes to be.

Now, before you all ask, I am here to answer things also.

First question I constantly get, or something that I see:

"How old is Ana?"

She is going to receive major changes once I decided to get over MY BLOODIED CRINGE.

In the story I depicted her as a 15 year old girl, but now that I see it a few years later
.
.
.
What the hell was I thinking?

She will now be changed to about 20 to 25. I have not chosen an age. It's something I've thought about.

"What happened to the child?"

Early stages of pregnancy, she can do things. Also, she didn't care for the child, she was being selfish. It's the way I wanted to portrait the character.

Also I was young and had no sense of "book logic." So I had no plot with the child.

To revamp it, she is going yo acknowledged it. She just doesn't care to much for it, not now. She's in early stages, and after her death. The child obviously died.

"WHY DID SEBASTIAN KISS HER AFTER SHE VOMITED? EW!"

... He's a demon. He has no sense of taste. Even I knew that, COME ON. GET YOUR HEAD IN THE ANIME.

(That's a joke. Don't get triggered children.)

That's about it... I just want your opinion.

Lmao, edited this like, a couple of years later. Made a new book for this. It's a rewrite. Also. Help me out lads and either, you read the rewrite, so thanks. Or two, you've read this first. Go read the rewrite. It's pretty fucking good and is 100000 times better lmaoooo