Her New Sign

As I waited for the last day to finally come... My door burst open, a bright light poured through the doorway. There stood a tall silhouette, I smiled, but then my smile faded. "W-Who are you?" I whispered as I trembled to the ground the tall male moved closer to me, and giggling came from behind him. "My, my, my... such a pretty lady. Claude, let's take her with us." A blonde boy smirked as he made his way over to me. "Yes, your highness." Without second thoughts, the man, whose name, I suspect, is Claude picked me up and carried me out of that hell hole of a place. I struggled for a bit then just let him take me away. 'Another manor? Good help me forget my life. Take me away from this hell hole.'

~Timeskip~

We soon arrived at the Trancy Manor, and Claude was still carrying me with I started to get annoying. "Can you please put me down?" I looked at him and he put me down. "Thank you!" I turned and looked at the blond boy that I hadn't talked to in the entire trip. "Why did you get me out of that hell hole?" I gave him a curious look. "Why wouldn't I? A beautiful lady such as you doesn't deserve to be treated like a slave." I sighed as he licked his lips. They led me into the manor. I looked around and I was astonished. I walked around for a while when I heard Claude call me. 'Why does he remind me of someone?' Ever since three days ago I had not remembered who, Ciel Phantomhive, Sebastian Michaelis, Finnian, Bard, or who May-Rin is. I didn't know who they were it's like as if they had left my mind entirely. "What do you want?" I gave him a slight glare. "Master is calling for you to go eat dinner with him." I gave him a nod, "Okay thank you." I stood up and walked no actually followed the butler to the dinning room. As the butler opened the door, I saw the blond haired boy standing there waiting for me. "Um, hello I'm just noticing I never introduced myself my name is," as I thought about it my name didn't seem to fit me anymore. I wasn't gonna keep it anymore I needed a new name and that's what I will give my self, "My name is, Victoria." I gave him a warm smile. "What a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl." He walked around me and stood behind me. I felt a chill run up my spine and then he licked my ear lightly that sent another chill up. "May I ask your name?" He gave me a smile, "My name is, Alois Trancy!" He moved back and the butler told something in his ear I could not hear. Then I felt a sharp pain on the left side I my head, and I fell. 'WHAT THE HELL THIS SEEMS FAMILIAR!? AH DAMN IT!! Could it be memorise?' Then pictures of people began to play in my head. A tall butler, raven black hair, a boy, a blue eye the other one covered with an eye patch, an orange haired Gardner, five pins in his hair, another orange haired man, he wore goggles around his neck, a maid, a maid with pigtails, red hair, an old man, always small drinking his tea, then their was me, a light brown haired girl, light brown eyes, my hair alway in a ponytail or braid, and always crying and getting protected by that butler, and a relationship I couldn't tell I who it was all I could see was the butler but I could see with who. Then scenes: the butler whispering something into the blue haired kids ear, the same butler getting mad at the servants, the same butler making tea and food, and the same butler... the same butler protecting me. I began to remember. These people, this manor, this place is bring memories back, how I was kidnaped how I was raped how in pregnant, and how I loved that butler. Their names begin to pop in my head. 'Gardener' "FINNY!", 'Maid' "MEY-RIN!", 'Chef' "BARD!", 'Old man' "TANAKA!", 'Master' "CIEL PHANTOMHIVE!", 'Butler, lover, protector' "SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS!", I screamed their names I had to they were my happiness. I felt someone hit the back of my head. "WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING THE PHANTOMHIVE ESTATES PEOPLE!?" I couldn't take it I had to let my rage go. My left eye became the same color as my right. 'If this is my new manor... no it will never be.' "BECAUSE THE PHANTOMHIVE ESTATE IS MY HOME MY HAPPINESS!!" I screamed my rage was flowing now I could see the butler. 'Demon butler nice one kid.' I felt a burning sensation on my back and it felt like it began moving, moving onto my shoulder. I looked at it, 'Demon sign... But this isn't mine could it be?' I looked up and chuckled bitterly and left the room heading towards the exit. "Claude don't let her get away!" The butler obeyed and as I expected he was covering the door. 'Yep a damn demon.' I looked at Alois. "Sebastian I , I ORDER YOU TO FIND ME!"

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I felt my sign and my eyes change color I front of the young lord. "Sebastian? Why are you looking as if I commanded you to do something?" He asked me. "Because, Ana she somehow got my mark... and now she has found a way to use it." He gave me a sigh. "Be quick!" I gave him a nod and left to go get her. 'Forgive me... I left you... left you to suffer who knows where. I failed as your protector.' Once I got to where I felt her calling I gave sigh. 'Claude you'll pay.' I ran and opened the door which send Claude about three feet. I saw her. She was diffrent... 'Her eyes! They're? I'll ask her later.' "You called?" She turned and screamed at me, "YES TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH! YOU FUCKING LIAR! NOW I ORDER YOU TO NOT LET ANYONE HURT ME FROM NOW ON!" She ordered me. I could tell she was mad... no mad was an understatement to what she felt. "AND ONE MORE THING I ORDER YOU TO GET ME OUT OF HERE!" I gave her a nod and used my speed to take her away from here. "As soon as we get to the manor you let me go!" I looked at her, "As you wish." 'She's raged at me for not saving her before. What happened to me what the hell, why did I not find her?' I ran until we got to the manor and I let her go. She entered and went directly to her room. I went back to go by the young lord ready for bed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And thank you @Hetalia_Russia1

Comment?

Share?

Vote?

Read?

And most importantly...

Enjoy!