The Fight

~Ciel's P.O.V~

"Sebastian, just do what you have to do! KILL ALL OF THEM, DON'T YOU DIE, AND GET HER BACK!" I took my eyepatch off revealing our Faustian symbol, "THAT'S AN ORDER!" He gave quick bow, "Yes, my lord." I hear footsteps and saw, Ana. "Ciel!" she ran and gave me a hug. I stood stif there for a moment then I returned the hug. "Thank you," she said quietly.

"For what?"

"For letting me work for you, for taking care of me, for everything. Arigato," she pull away and smiled a bit while crying. I shook my head, "As long as your with my butler there's nothing to be thankful for, you are the one how has brought the tiniest smile to my face." She smiles more and nodded, "Come on, we need to get you away from here!" I gave her a nod as we ran. We were soon in a part of the garden that was quiet. She stood and started to walk back to the fight, "Where are you going?" I asked concerned, I knew today was her last day, the day she would apparently turn into a demon. "If it's true today's the day, and if that's gonna happen it's gonna happen with me fighting!" She didn't turn to look at me, she was being strong and confident. "You're just like Sebastian a mere pawn that could move all around the board in one move." She gave a chuckle, "You and your games, my lord, but no, I'm not a pawn that can move all around the board in one move." I gave a chuckle, "Believe it or not you already did, in my game, you are already reaching the enemies side, from a pawn to a knight, to get that you must have sacrificed yourself to get it. You with Sebastian could easily get me the checkmate I have wanted, but remember this game has had it's tricks and cheats. Not only I have won, you have won too, Ana." I gave her a nod as she turned, "Everything revolves around the king, no matter how high your pawns are thrown."

"It's not a checkmate until the king falls," I finish. She gave a smirk and before she left the words of a loyal pawn were spoken, "Until I die, I will be one of your faithful pawns, one that moves to it's kings every will, one that will not hesitate to do as they where told." When she was gone I decided to watch the fight for myself.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I hear footsteps, 'Ana please don't be you.' As I turn to look over I see Ana and I sigh, "Don't get into a lot of trouble!" She gave me a nod, "Okay!" I smiled as Claude and me began to get in a fight with our knifes. Ana had run inside and came out with... Swords!? She threw one to Alois and they began to fight. As I continued to fight Claude he stopped and looked at Hannah. 'What is he gonna do? Why does he need Hannah?' He soon stuck his hand down her throat and began to pull something out, "The demon sword!" Claude gave a nod and he threw it, "We fight till death, Michaelis." I gave a nod as we began to run and get it. I got it first and he began to fight with his knifes. I looked around for a second not worried that Claude will get me. That's when I see Ciel, running into the fight. 'Damn it! How am I going to keep them both safe!?' I hear the clash of swords where Ana and Alois are fighting, I see Ciel ask Ana something. She gives him the sword and Alois and Ciel begin to fight. I see Ana running towards Woods another sword at hand. 'When did she get that?' Woods had a guard so Ana fought the guard for awhile. as me and Claude continue the fight, the air filled with sounds of grunts, clashing of swords, screams now and then, and sound of pain. That's when a certain red head joined the fight. "Oh! Bassy~!" I sighs as I doge one of clauses knifes, "Grell help me out a bit, can you please take care of Ana, please don't let her die." Grell nodded, "I'll do it if you give me a kiss~!" I sighs once more as I hit Cluade, "Get your ass over here." He ran and stood in front of me, I gave him a kiss on the cheek which cause him to jump around all over the place, "Grell! Do as I asked please!" Grell stopped and nodded once more and he began to get his chainsaw out. 'Can't believe I'm saying this, but thank satin that he came over here.' I fought Claude the clashes of the sword and the knifes where loud. I soon knocked them all out of his hands an he hand nothing. I kicked him which sent him flying back a bit. I ran over to him before he could get back up and I put a leg over his stomach and held the sword over his chest. "Any last words, Faustus?" He gave a nod, "Put my glasses on me." I stabbed him in the chest and put his glasses on. 'There one down... the others left who knows where and then young master has already taken care of Trancy... Last but not least... Woods."

~Ciel's P.O.V~

I ran after Ana as I got there I saw her fighting with Alois. Sebastian is fighting with Claude, I could use this to my advantage, so he won't stop me from fighting Alois. I walked over to Ana and whispered in her ear, "Let me fight him, I want to kill him." She gave me a smirk as she handed me the sword. I gave a nod as she left quickly and went to go fight Woods. I looked at Alois and he had a smug grin plastered all across him face. He charges at me full speed and I doge, 'Thank goodness that Sebastian gave me those classes that I hated so much.' I charged at Alois and cut his hand causing him to scream a bit, "What is it Trancy?" I smirked as he ran towards me. He managed to make a small gash. Soon our swords began to clash, his flew out of his hands. I smirked as he ran at the sword and picked it up quickly. He ran at me again and I doge it with my sword but this time mine flew out of my hands. 'Bloody hell!' I was pinned down by Alois he had a huge smirk across his face as he lifted the sword above his head. He brought it down quickly but I got it in my hands, "Not today Trancy!" I managed to get the sword out of his hands. He got up and looked in shock, "H-how'd?! CLAUDE HELP ME!!" he looked over to where Sebastian and Claude, and there e was, Claude Fautus, dead with the demon sword in his chest. I gave a smirk as Alois eyes widen, "C-Claude!?" I smirked even more, "Game over Alois!" I pinned him down and stabbed the sword in his chest looking away. I heard screams and looked over at Ana, Woods, and... GRELL!? When the hell did he get here!? I saw Grell in the floor holding his face and Ana fighting Wood. Sebastian got the demon sword out of Claude's dead body, and ran over and began to fight him.

~Ana's P.O.V~

I ran over to the fight and ran inside getting three sword hiding one in a bush I gave one to Alois and I kept one for myself. He charged at me and I doge I sigh a bit, 'My powers are getting stronger!' I charge at him cutting his cheek lightly. He glares as he swings his sword at me but I doge it with mine. I smirk as he tries to hurt me more. Soon I hear steps and someone whispers in my ear, "Let me fight him, I want to kill him." 'Ciel' I give a smirk and handed him the sword. I quickly ran and got the sword from the bush and ran to Woods. "You bastered! You will pay for impregnating me and hurting me!" He smirked proudly as I charged at him. His stupid guard protected him and I knew who it was, Abe. "I see he got you under his control, Abe, and I thought we were on a team!" I charge at him and we fought. I slashed at him while he doges some. He winced in pain as he slashed my arm. I notice that most my slashes hit him I smirk proudly, 'I will be a demon today! I am what I am! I am proud to be a demon! A new demon to be born!' I slash at him once more an he falls with a thud no one heard. I look at Woods my eyes shinning pink. I slash at him and he dodges. Soon Grell came over and helped me out. I slashed at him as he used his chainsaw, "I'll be getting a certain soul today!" He smirks as he charged at Woods, and he... DODGED!? 'HOW? WHAT? WHEN?!' Grell growled, "Another demon, how wonderful!" Grell smirked as he kept going till a point that Woods took his chainsaw and kicked his face. Grell screamed out in pain as Woods did. Sebastian pulled the demon sword out of Claude and ran over to me and began to fight with Woods. I ran an sat down on a bench panting heavily, 'This battle has worn me out badly, Claude's dead and so is Alois... The only one that needs to die is Woods... I know he will!' I looked at Ciel and smiled lightly. He actually gave a REAL smile. I couldn't believe it, I made Ciel smile! I chuckled a bit as I saw Sebastian and Woods. Something that Woods did caught my attention, he made a small signal to someone. Sebastian soon stabbed him and Woods fell. 'Dead finely dead.' I turn to Ciel and see someone about to! "CIEL!" I ran at a demon speed and pushed Ciel out of the way. He fell on the ground landing on his ass and I...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hehe, cliffhanger my lovely readers, so like I said on my A/N I need a master for Ana, please, I need more entries, take care my lovelies!

Comment?

Vote?

Share?

And most importantly

Enjoy!