Epilogue

~Ana's POV~

All I could see was pure  darkness, pure and complete darkness. I sighed and held my head painfully, the memories I have were now fading. I fell, and awoke who knows where, I didn't know who I was I knew nothing. I no longer knew the names of the people I cared for, everything that had to do with emotions now seemed... Stupid. I looked around before standing and going deeper into this abyss, then I noticed one thing, I was nowhere but somewhere. I was in Hell. I had soon found my way, and soon, disappeared into it, not appearing for a long while.

~Timeskip and into Sebastian's POV~

Five months.... It's been five months since her death... Five months of pure hatered towards myself for not saving her... Five months of... Of actual sad feelings. Ever since she's been gone, the young lord has become a demon, and everything has been different, moving so no one would recognize us, and many other things.

I was now wandering in the garden late at night, looking at the roses, seeing their beauty. Black and Blue. A simple rose that took me a while to make, it was a black and blue one, the mixture if her two favorite colors. I gave the tiniest smile, "You would've loved it, and I have a feeling you will, I made sure this rose would stay alive for a long time." I looked down, thinking how stupid I was to fall for a human, they all die at some point. "It was stupid of me... I knew I should have her be, but no... I fell for her... And now that I've lost her it hurts... I promise... I will see you again, my kitten... How you hated me calling you that... You then grew used to it... Little Kitten... I'll see you... I'll see you once again... See you in a few years... My little kitten demon..." I pulled out a black rose.
'Losing you hurts... Maybe someday I'll make you happy once again... You being a demon is possible, you falling for me like a demon is close to impossible... I love you Ana... Please at least remember me...'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I made this little Epilogue because of my absence and stuff.. I'm  horrible, I haven't even started my 2nd book TT.TT Stupid family and stuff, I promise I'll make the 2nd book as soon as possible! Anywho, ye, I hope you enjoyed ^^