The Old Master

~Ana's P.O.V~

It's been six months since I arrived at the Phantomhive Manor. I have the young lord's schedule memorize and every hall and room memorised. Took me a while at first, but since Sebastian put me to clean all the rooms I have remembered which room is which.

I have noticed one thing in this past month. Sebastian has been acting slightly weird around me. I just hope it's my imagination. I sometimes see him and think that he looks so damn handsome.

I hear someone scream out something but since I'm to lost in a daydream I didn't hear them. Until he go in my face and screamed my name. "ANA!" Sebastian just screamed annoyed that I never answered him. "What do you want?!" My ears began hurting an I just shrugged it of. He sighed, "We'll be having guest over at four they might be staying the night since they live far from here, so get the guest rooms ready." I gave him a nod and ran to the room once I was finished I was covered in dust and it was already three. Then I see Sebastian in the hall, "Sebastian I'm gonna go take a bath anything you want me to do before I go?" He shook his head, "Just hurry up, okay? I gave him a nod, "Okay!" I ran into my getting another corset since this one was all sweaty, undies, a bra, and obviously a dress. I got out half an hour later and I decided to dry my hair an make it into a French braid. Te clock hit four and there was a knock at the door. I went an answered it, "Welcome to the--" I recognized the man anywhere. He was master I ran away from. "Phantomhive manor." I finished and kept my voice the same holding back any feeling I had at the moment. Sebastian came down the stairs an greeted them and showed them to Ciel's study. I sat on the stairs looking down tears ran down my cheeks.

~Flashback~

I was sitting in the alley I had always been in. Once in a while someone would be nice enough to give me food. I was stealing food just so I wouldn't die of starvation. Then he came around. He was the second master I would serve.

As I walked into his manor I stood there in awe. It was huge. I couldn't believe how big it was. Then he tapped my houser and showed me to my room.

~Timeskip~

One year after I had been here we have had two other servants. He has hit them they have been coming out of his study with hits on their faces. I was eleven and a few months when he began to hit me. I put up with everything he had done to us. Soon I escaped I couldn't take it. I had been working here with pain in my bad. I had bruises and cut on all of my bad. I finally escaped at the age of twelve. I left I ran from him. I didn't turn back I would rather stay in an alley than working here and getting abused.

~End of Flashback~

I stayed sitting on the stairs when I heard Sebastian. "Ana, young master's calling you." I have him a nod and I went to the study seeing the man. The man that abused her many years ago. "Yes my lord?" "My guest here says he knows you?" I gave Ciel a light nod. "Would you like to go to his mansion for a week?" I looked at him an shacked my head. 'THERE'S NO FREAKING WAY I'M GOING WITH THAT ASS!' "No thank you, I enjoy helping here." I made up an excuse just to not go with him. Well it was kinda true. "I should get going I have a long trip." He said. 'YES THAN-' my thoughts were interrupted by Ciel. "You can stay here we have a guest room ready so you can stay the night here."

I showed him to his room and he pulled me in and started his kiss me. I tried to pull him away but he kept a strong grip around me. I tried screaming but he kept me quiet. It all seemed black now. I had no idea what was happening until I feel him kissing my bare body. He had tied me up and put a gag on my mouth. 'LET ME GO! SEBASTIAN, MEY-RIN, FINNY, BARD, ANYON HELP!' I was thinking that we'll cause I couldn't scream. It was useless.

The next morning I wake up put all my cloths back on and run to my room crying. I was raped... I looked at myself in the mirror an cried. Sebastian entered the room and saw me crying, "What's wrong, Ana?" He looked worried. "H-h-he r-r-ra-rap-raped m-me," my voice was shaky and I hugged Sebastian. I began crying onto his shirt. He wrapped his arms around me trying to calmed me down.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I see Ana crying and I ask her what was wrong. She told me that he had raped her. I didn't know what ran through me the only thought I had was to kill him. She hugged me and began crying onto my shirt. I tried to calm her down. 'I promise I'll kill him. I'll do it for you. I love you, Ana.' I thought to myself knowing that it wasn't time to tell her that. "I will not let anyone hurt you," I petted her head an she ended up falling asleep in my arms.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment?

Vote?

Share?

Read?

And most importantly...

Enjoy!