Last 2 days

Wind pushed against the Phantomhive manor. Howling against the trees, making them dance in the night, blowing the leaves to the ground. A spider watched the two sleeping forms on the bed of the young earl's butler.

~Flashback ~

"Claude, I want you to bring back that Victoria person. Do whatever you must." Alois licked his lips as he spoke to his butler, Claude.

"Yes, your highness." He quickly disappeared into the darkness.

~End of Flashback~

The golden eyed demon butler silently picked up, Ana and disappeared into the pitch black once again.

~Ana's P.O.V~

I woke up and I didn't feel Sebastian next to me it the normal ray of light hitting my face. I was to lazy to even

open my eyes but I did so. I noticed I wasn't in the same dimly lit room or anywhere near that. I was somewhere different then it hit me. I was in the Trancy manor. I noticed that because Sebastian knows I don't wear pink dresses or any light colored dress. I like them to be a dark color like blue black, red, or anything that was not yellow, pink, white, or bright colored. The room was colorful unlike the Phantomhive manor. 'Damn it! How in the fuck did I get here?!' Then that butler came it. "You little piece of shit! What the fuck?! How dare you fucking take me away from the Phantomhive manor!? Wait till Sebastian finds me!" I got immediately pissed off. I wanted to kill this demon! 'How the fuck am I gonna get away?' He let out a sigh and helped me put the corset on, and as he did I looked at my shoulder to see I Sebastian's demon symbol was still on me. 'WHAT?!' The butler left the room and I looked at myself in the mirror 'NO, NO, NO, NO! HOW THE HELL!?' The symbol was full if cuts. The symbol looked as if it was no longer in use. "Sebastian... please help me." I fell down on my knees and cried. 'Help me... Please!' I got up and changed, 'I'm gonna go down with a damn fight!' I knew this was a risky thing to do but I was gonna act like a maid and see if I could contact Sebastian in any way.

~Sebastian P.O.V~

I woke up and I didn't see Ana besides me, 'Damn it, Claude! You hurt her I swear I'm gonna kill you!' I got up and quickly changed and went to Ciel's room and woke him up. "Sebastian, where's Ana? She's normally with you right now," Ciel said you could tell he had a bit of worry in his voice. I let out a light sigh, "They took her and I have a feeling I know where she is." I looked at Ciel and he gave me a nod. I quickly changed Ciel into his normal attire, "Sebastian you seem off I mean you'll normally be with your stupid smirk all the time but now you seem so blank," he looked at me with slight worry in his eye. "Young lord, it's cause I'm worried about her I need her here with me so she won't be hurt." Ciel gave a sigh as he took his eyepatch off, "Sebastian, I order you to bring her back!" I bowed a bit, "Yes, my lord," and I was off to go get her back. 'Kitten, I'll get you back, I promise!'

~Ana's P.O.V~

I was doing chores even though I knew it was bad for my pregnancy but who cares!? As I did them Sebastian kept popping into my head causing me to stop. 'Get here already Sebastian please I know you'll get me.'

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I was already at the Trancy Manor looking into the house seeing if I saw Ana, then I saw her looking at the window I was at, 'Her eyes... They're pink again.' It's like she hadn't seen me she kept on working and I just kept looking in. 'I'm gonna get you kitten, even if it's the last thing I do!' I jumped off and sighed.

~Ana's P.O.V~

'How I miss Sebastian.' I gave a sigh as I look up with a sad look. 'Get me out of here soon my protector, I would call you but I can't.' I gave another sigh and looked out the window and then went back to work. As I kept working I could only have Sebastian in mind and how he will save me soon, and I was counting on it. I did the chores as time past minutes soon became hours. When I looked at the time it was almost already 6. I gave a sigh as I head back to the room I awoke in. 'For sure he noticed I was gone... maybe he just doesn't know that Alois has got me.' I gave a sigh as I heard the door open to reveal, Claude. I looked at him and he smirked, "Change you need to go to sleep now."

"Why?! I'm not tired plus it's only 6!" I looked at the time and gasped. "H-how did I not notice it was this late!" He smirked as he left. I quickly changed and laid on the bed. 'Where are you damn Sebastian? Where? Tomorrow's my last day please help me... You promised me you would never leave me, don't brake it please don't.'

~Sebastian P.O.V~

'It's late and I haven't gotten Ana yet, I have failed her what type of butler or protector am I if I couldn't help her out of there?' My thoughts were messed up now, 'I needed Ana by my side but I just can't go in, open the door, enter, and just carry Ana out. I have to get her protected who knows what that stupid spider has done to her!' I cursed under my breath and put Ciel to sleep. As I headed towards me room I began to hear her soft voice play in my head, 'I'm so sorry I haven't gotten you my love... please forgive my tardiness tomorrow. I promise I will do everything to protect you and keep you alive!' I laid in my bed letting the hours pass with only Ana in my mind.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for extreally late update, I had a HUUUGE writers block please forgive me I tried my best to make this chaper long and good, hope my attempts were good so yeah... Oh and thanks to @Hetalia_Russia1 for the help XD

Comment?

Vote?

Share?

And most importantly...

Enjoy!