The Invataion

~Ana's P.O.V~

I sat on my bed with the thought of what had happened last night. The thought of my father being demon and well me having demon blood run in me. I guess I was so deep in thought I didn't hear Sebastian enter. I looked at my hands and then gave out a loud sigh. Sebastian walked in front of me and I jumped back. "WHAT THE HELL? DON'T SCARE ME!" I looked at him and held a hand to my chest. My heart was beating rapidly. "Damn it Sebastian, what do you want?" I looked at him and yawned. "Breakfast is servered," he gave me a warm smile. "Oh okay, but first let me change." I pushed him out of the room a bit. I got the first corset I could find and any dress since they were all the same. I changed and soon was out of the room. I walked into the dining room and popped a grape into my mouth. I was about to get another one when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around just to see Sebastian standing there. "Wait for the young lord," he smirked. I gave him a light shrug.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

Ana has been acting careless this morning. It's like he has forgotten about all of her worries and pain. She was happy for the first time in many weeks. I gave her a smile and she smiled back. I walked away and felt a hug from my back. I turned a bit already knowing it was Ana. "Sebastian?" she asked her voice was quiet but yet loud enough for me to hear. "Yes?" I unwrapped her arms and turned around. She hugged me once more. "Please don't let me go." I was to early to say that. I looked into her eyes and she had all her pain and sadness. "As you wish." I gave her a light smile and kissed her. She kissed me back. As soon as we heard steps walking down the stairs we separated. She held my hand and we saw the young lord. We both gave him a bow at the same time.

~Ana's P.O.V~

I ate breakfast with the young lord since Sebastian told me to wait for him. Normally I would eat before the young lord but today seemed different. I decided to shrug it off. As I entered my room I could only remember what my father had told me. 'What if it's true? What if I turn into a demon?' I laid down on my bed and fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later. "Already two," I let out a sigh. As I walked around I noticed a note at the front door. I picked it up and headed for the young lord's study. I knocked at the door, and I heard a faint come in. "Young lord this was at the door," I handed him the letter. He read it first and he threw it away. Sebastian had obviously read it since he was next to the young lord. Sebastian started to whisper something into his ear that made him change his mind. "We're going to that ball. Sebastian and Ana make sure everyone has a costume ready by tomorrow." We both gave him a bow at the same time. "Yes, my young lord." As I got out of the room I gave a sigh. "Tine to look for a costume."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment?

Share?

Vote?

Read?

And most importantly...

Enjoy!