Her dream

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

Without noticing she fell asleep once more. I notice something shine on her back a bit. As I raised we shirt a bit I noticed something. She had the my demon mark! 'That only happens when we demon make a contract how the hell did this get on her?!' I thought as I laid her down in her bed and left the room.

~Ana's dream~

I woke up to a bright light stinging my eyes. I didn't feel the warmth of Sebastian hugging me or the warmth of the bed. On the contrair, I felt a light breeze. As I opened my eyes I noticed I was nothing near a dimly lit room. No I was in a beautiful garden with white and red roses. 'This looks just like my manor... the manor where I lost my parents.' As I looked around I noticed I was at that manor. 'Where the hell am I?!' I got up and rubbed my eyes. I blinked a few times to clear my vision. I was at my childhood house. I gave a sigh when I heard an all to familiar voice, "What's wrong, Princess?" I turned at there he was. My father. "DADDY!" I had to. I felt a weight getting lift off my shoulders. He gave me a light smile. "How's my little girl doing?" I couldn't help but act like a little girl. It's been years since I've been with someone from my blood. Since my parents where the only child from their family I had no aunts or uncles. "I've been fine." Just them then my smile turned into a frown remembering all I've been through. "You sure hun?" he gave me a curious look. "Wait just tell me why I'm here." He gave me a nod and began to walk as I followed. "Look I've been needing to tell you something for a while. You know how when you were a child I use to do things extremely fast?" I gave him a nod as he turned. His eyes where a different color they weren't the light brown colored eyes. His eyes were now pink and turning redder and redder. I wad getting scared myself to admit it. "W-what's h-happening to your eyes?" My curiosity got the best of me. He sighed, "I am a demon. A demon that fell in love for your mother. I was working for my master when she showed up to get a job at our manor. He let her through he let her work. Before I noticed I was going to her room every night to tell her goodnight." He let out another sigh. "Enough about me I need to tell you about yourself. Since I am a demon, you will obviously have demon blood in you. Right now you are a complete human. You can eat, sleep, and have proper emotions, but there's one thing. Soon you will have changes in your body that will tell you when your human side will die." I gave out a gasp. I was getting scared. 'Wait what does he mean by sides?' I shrugged it off. "As soon as your human side dies your demon will take over. You will have a few seconds with pain and all. As soon as your demon side begins it will close your wounds. You need to be careful with your ability since your gonna use it a lot. You need to not over due it once you use it the first year. It takes a lot to get used to the abilties. My little girl the signs of your human side I don't now when they're gonna begin but all I now is that the signs will begin. They will begin two week before your human side dies. Understood?" I gave him a nod, "Dad?"
"Yes?"
"I love you." He gave me a smile and soon everything was beginning to turn into a big flash of light. "I love you too, my little demon."

~End of Ana's dream~

I woke up and I was on my bed. "Hu?" I looked around. "That was all a dream. Lets hope that was... but what if it's true." I gave out a sigh. "We'll see what happens."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment?

Share?

Vote?

Read?

And most importantly...

Enjoy!