The confession

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I as I try to set Ana on her bed she wouldn't let go of me. I pulled her arms away from me and she began to hug a pillow. 'I promise I'll be back.' I looked at her and kissed her forehead as I went to go wake the young lord up.

~Timeskip~

It's been weeks since Ana told me about her raping. (I made it sound so mean XC) I noticed she's been strange. She has blocked us out. The cheery girl we met and cared for was now blocking us all out. I would go to her room and she would scream at me. She would tell me to get out of her room and not come back in. She has been so frightened since that day. I want to help her but she would reject any help. How I miss that girl that smiled and laughed most of that time. I will kill that man. The man that killed her happiness.

There was a knock at the door and I answered it, "Hello Lady Elizabeth." gave her a bow. "Hello Sebastiabn!" She said in her normal cheery mood. At that moment Ana walked down the stairs. "Hello Ana!" Lady Elizabeth called her and she just turned. I looked at her. Her face it seemed so different now. 'Ana please let me help you please.' my thought were lost when Lady Elizabeth asked about Ana. Ana had spotted her but just kept walking to her room. "What's wrong with her?" She gave me a curious look. I shook my head, "I don't know," I lied, "let me ask her but first let me tell the young lord you're here." I walked to his study, "Young Lord." I gave him a bow. "What do you want Sebastian?"
"Lady Elizabeth is here."
"Tell her to come to my study." I gave him a bow, "Yes, master." I left and told Lady Elizabeth to go to his study. She smiled and went with Ciel. I walked to Ana's room and I began to hear vomiting. I entered her room and saw her with a bucket. "Ana!" I ran to her side and patted her back. She kept vomiting and I began to worry. "L-leave m-me alone." She managed to say as she laid down. "Why?" I asked her. "Cause I want to be alone! Is that bad!?" She stared getting angry.
"Yes!"
"How?!"
"You're blocking out and ignoring the ones that care about you!" I couldn't take it she was being ignorant. I sat on the other side if the bed.
"Why would anyone else care?!"
"ARE YOU REALLY THAT IGNORANT?!" I finally asked her, "YOU CAN'T SEE IT CAN YOU!?"
"SEE WHAT!?" She sat up and turned to me. I wiped her lip area. "THIS!" I kissed her ignoring the fact that she just recently vomited.

~Ana's P.O.V~

"SEE WHAT!?" I was getting mad so I sat up and turned to him. He stared to wipe me lips. "THIS!" He kissed me. My eyes widen but then they close slowly. My arms began to wrap around his neck and his arms to my waist. We pulled apart I felt my face go through ten shades of red. I buried my face on his shoulder. "I love you, Ana." I let go of him and he let me go as well. "You kept blocking the ones that love you most out." I looked down, "After what he did... I died I lost it I felt dead inside... I lost myself... I felt scared and alone as if no one will save me...I'm sorry." I hugged him this time not wanting to let go. "Ana," he put a finger under my chin, "I'll save you, no matter what it takes." I smiled and I began to feel dizzy and I was gonna pass out soon. "I feel so damn dizzy and sick!" I looked around and turned back to him, "Everything is spinning... make it stop!" I held him tightly and I passed out.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I felt her go limp, "Ana?" I shakes her lightly, "Ana?" I saw he peaceful face. 'That's the face I love. The face that giggled a lot and had peace. I promise Ana I'll kill him I'll make him pay. I'll do whatever to protect you.' I set her on the bed and kissed her forehead and whispered, "I promise." I left the room I smiled lightly and went to made the young lord his tea. (Ciel and his damn tea XDD)

~Time skip~

I sat next to Ana. I saw her open her eyes, "Hey, you okay?" She gave me a nod. , "What happened?" she asked me. "You passed out and well you just woke up so yeah." I remembered what the doctor had just told me.

~Flashback to a few moments ago~

"Well what wrong with her?" I asked him. "Well she's alright and good news." I looked at him 'What could be the "good" news?' "She will be a mother." I thought for a moment and acted happy for her but as soon as he left I sat besides her. 'This isn't good news! Ana will be lost in sadness once I tell her!'

~End of Flashback~

"Well there is some news."
"What is it Sebastian?"
"Well your going to be-" I began to whisper hoping she won't hear.
"I'm going to be what!?" She looked at me her eyes wide. "No... no... no... no... NO!" she cried and I hugged her not letting her go. "I-I'm sorry, Ana... I just hope." I didn't bother finishing I just hugged her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cliffhanger! XC

Comment?

Vote?

Share?

Read?

And more importantly...

Enjoy!