The Last Day.

'It's today... Today... Today!' I shot out of bed hearing those words echo through my mind. I looked around and hugged my legs, "SEBASTIAN! I WANT SEBASTIAN!" I screamed out of the top of my lungs making the golden eyed butler go to my room. I was rocking back and forth, 'Only Ciel and Sebastian know... Don't worry it's only them you're okay Ana you're okay.' The butler sighed as he looked over me and he slapped me out of my frightened state. I looked at him and snapped out of it. Even though my cheek hurt from the slap, I was out of it, "Thank you, Claude." He sighed and pushed his glasses up, "Get dressed," he said emotionlessly as he left. I sighed and quickly change then I stood there looking out the window, 'If you're planning something Sebastian and you don't hurry I'm a goner!' I turned and left my room.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I woke up the young lord like any other day. "You have dance lessons at 10, violin at 12, and at 5 you have a meeting with Mr. Woods." He gave a sigh, "Cancel my dance lessons, and make sure to get a guest room prepared for Mr. Woods." I bowed, "As you wish my lord." I left his room as I did my normal chores my mind kept drifting of to Ana. 'I'll get you today I promise!' As I finished making the guest room for Mr. Woods I kept getting mad for ever letting him near her. As I took Ciel his afternoon tea I was already knowing how to get Ana back. I got everything ready for Mr. Woods arrival. The time passed quick and soon he had arrived. I gave a light sigh and opened the door, "Welcome to the Phantomhive manor," I gave him a fake smile. "Thank you, Sebastian," he smirked and my eyes flash pink quickly soon turning back to normal. "This way please," I led him to Ciel's study and knocked his door and you could hear a light 'Come in'. I opened the door and Mr. Woods smiled as he entered. "Take a seat," Ciel pointed to the chair in front of his desk. he sat in front of him. "Sebastian bring us tea," Ciel looked over to me and gave a bow, "Yes, my lord," I left to go make the tea. I soon came back with the cart with sweets for Ciel and the tea. I gave Ciel and Mr. Woods their tea. "Sebastian, go bring what you were doing yeterday, and make sure you actually do," Ciel looked at me and gave a light nod. I gave him a bow, "Yes, my lord." With that I left, as soon as I was out of the manor and into the forest of trees I ran. 'I'm sorry Ana... I'll be there soon, I promise.' I soon got to the Trancy Manor and I looked into the windows looking for any sign if Ana.

~Ana's P.O.V~

I began to clean the ballroom. I sigh as I look over at a violin that was in it's case. "I should play it for a while... I mean as long as I'm here I might as well enjoy my time here a tiny bit." I walked over to it, opened it, and began to play it. Since the room was empty the sound bounced against the walls. I gracefully played and began to spin around while playing. 'Be here soon Sebastian please be here soon.' As I came to a stop, I looked around and sighed. 'Better finish.' I put the violin back into its case and finished cleaning the room. I looked out the window and smiled a bit as the sun shine bright. I decided to go outside for at least a while. As I got out a light breeze hit my face making my hair flow in the wind. I walked over to the roses and smiled. "Red and white roses, how pretty." I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist which caused me to squeak out in surprise and fright. "Shh, it's only me." I recognized the voice instantly which cause me to turn around, "Sebastian!" I hugged him tightly.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I hearer the violin play in the ballroom and I walked over to the window and looked in. There she was spinning and playing gracefully. 'What beauty you are, I love you so much Ana.' As she came to a stop she put the violin back into it's case and began cleaning the room. As she finished she looked out the window, and she left and went out to the garden. I quietly followed her as she walked over to the roses. "Red and white, how pretty," she said. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around her which caused her to squeak. "Shh, it's only me." She turned and had a smiles, "Sebastian!" she hugged me tightly. I smiled and kissed her head. "Well, well, well look who came looking for his lover," I looked behind me to see Claude out with his golden knifes. I gave a sigh and Ana unwrapped her arms walking back. I looked at Claude getting my knifes. "Ana please stay back." Claude looked at her, "So you lie to one of us? My highness will be upset once he finds out." Ana let a low growl out, "I can call myself whatever I want! You should know the true you stupid demon!" She looked completely pissed off. I let out a sigh and quickly got Ana and hid her in a safe place, "Stay I'll be back soon," with that I left to take care of Claude.

~Ciel's P.O.V (Finally a new P.O.V XD)~

I sat at my desk taking a sip of tea, "So what did you want to discuss with me?" I said in my usual monotone voice. "Well Lord Phantomhive you as you may know my business is doing bad right now," he acted so innocent. 'Bastred is acting all innocent, after what he did to Ana I'm surprised he's not dead.' "Yes, I do, so what is it you would want?" I took another sip of tea. "I wanted to ask if you could lend me a few pounds and when my business is back up I'll pay you back," he says hopefully. 'Bet you're gonna waste it in something else.' "How much would it be?" I looked at him placing my head on my hand. "10000 pounds my lord," he said which caused me to almost choke on my tea. 'Bastred want to leave London.' "Why so much?" I ask. "I want to make a new item." "May I ask what item that would be?" "I would like to ma-" There was a knock at my study, "Come in!" Mey-Rin entered with some guy and he looked at Mr. Woods, "Excuse my interruption Lord Phantomhive. Mr. Woods it's time." Mr. Woods got up after a few seconds, "Sorry Earl but I have some important business I must attend," he left closing the door behind him. I made sure his carriage left before canal lung Tanaka, "Tanaka! Get a carriage ready, we're going to the Trancy Manor!" Sebastian had told me where Ana was before I went to bed. Soon May-Rin came up to my study knocking before she entered, "Master, carriage is ready!" I gave a nod as I stood getting my cane and walked to the carriage. Tanaka helped me in and closed the door as I got in. I hit the roof with my cane and the carriage began to move. I looked out the widow the entire time.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

Claude began to throw his knifes at me am I dogged them. I threw mine which he dogged and this actually continued for a while. After a while there was another person out into the garden. Woods. I gave him a glare. 'Why is he here!?' Soon Alois came out, "WHY IS HE HERE!?" He pointed to me. Claude smirked, "Well "Victoria"s real name is Ana, and he's here to take her away." I gave them all a glare until Alois spoke up, "CLAUDE DON'T LET HIM TAKE HER!" Claude smirked more, "Yes, your highness." We began to fight once more and then the other servants came out. Hanna, Timber, Thompson, and Canterbury. I gave a sigh as all the servants were together. I heard another carriage arrive with my demonic hearing. 'Who could it be this time?!' I looked over and saw the door open to reveal Ciel. "Young master, may I ask what are you doing here?" "Sebastian, just do what you have to do! KILL ALL OF THEM, DON'T YOU DIE, AND GET HER BACK!" He took his eyepatch off, " AND THAT'S AN ORDER!" I gave a quick bow, "Yes, my lord!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Can't believe I actually updated!

Comment?

Share?

Vote?

And most importantly...

Enjoy!