Traning

~Ana's P.O.V~

I put on the first dress I thought would fit me. It fit me perfectly. I looks at myself in the mirror and I saw that my loose hair was beginning to frizz up, "Why now damn hair?" I got a comb and brushed it for a while. I got it to stay down but then it started to frizz again. I gave up and made it into a ponytail. "Guess I better get to the kitchen," I smiled lightly and speed walked to the kitchen. I got there after a while. "Ugh to many damn halls," I whined as I got to the kitchen. I see Sebastian standing there. "Well let's get started. You said you were a maid before right?" I gave him a nod, "Show me what you can do in the kitchen." I looked around and noticed dishes needed washing and things were unorganized. I smiled and began to wash the dishes. After half an hour of washing the dishes and Sebastian making tea for Ciel and making me take it to him, I began to organize a few things when I heard a crash. I jumped up in surprise. I saw Sebastian leave the kitchen and I had finally finished organizing. "Finally... I wonder what's next." After a while I got bored an started to clean my room and make my bed.

I heard a knock at my door. "Come in!" I saw a red hair girl with to pigtails enter my room. "Hey Mey-Rin, what do you need?" I gave her a light smile. "Mr. Sebastian's calling you," she told me. 'Damn I'm still not use to her loud voice.' I nodded and left my room. "Wait!" I went back to the room. "Where is he?" She told me he was in the garden. I walked into the garden and I spotted him. "You needed me, Sebastian?" He nodded and he handed me gardening supplies, "Let me guess I have to fix this part of the garden?" I smirked an nodded. It took me about two hours to fix the garden with the other side. I looked at the sky. It was already setting. "I love this time of day." I sat down an let a light breeze hit my face. I hadn't noticed Sebastian was behind me until he taped my shoulder. I jumped up and squeaked, "OH GOD! SEBASTIAN! Don't scare me!" I sighed and he laughed at me. "What do you want?" I gave him a glare.
"You may go to your room now"
"No, I'm fine I'll stay here a while long." He bowed and he left. I laid down and soon fell asleep.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

After a while I noticed Ana hadn't enter. I went outside just to see her asleep. "Told you to go to your room." I walks over to her and picked her up bridal style. 'She looks like a sleeping kitten... WAIT WHAT THE HELL?! I'M A DAMN DEMON HOW THE HELL AM I GAINING FEELING FOR A HUMAN!' I looked at her. She snored lightly and she looked as if she were comfy. As I got to her room I placed her on her bed and tucked her in. 'I'm gaining feeling for a human that's only been here a month... She seems so cute, energetic but yet so shy.' I smiled and left the room with one thought in mind, 'She looks like a lost kitten that I ended up helping before she got hurt even more than what she already was.'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I think I made this a little boring at the beginning..... Don't worry next chapter will be a whole lot better (I hope! XD)

Comment?

Vote?

Share?

Read?

And most importantly...

Enjoy!