The promise

I knew I as gonna have to leave this mansion as soon as I have completely healed. I wanted... no I needed to stay. Once I'm out of here I will have nowhere to go. No one is waiting for me because I have no home or family to go to.

I heard a light knock on the door, "Come in." I said it loud enough so they could hear. Then Sebastian come in with a tray with food. All the time I was here I hadn't noticed how hungry I was. Seeing the tray made my stomach grown loudly. I really couldn't remember the last time I had eaten. "Thank you," I told him I didn't bother to look at him I just kept staring at the food. He placed the tray in front of me and I began to eat. I soon remembered the things that will happen to me if I leave. I swallowed all the food I was chewing.

"S-Sebastian, can I talk to the master of this house?" He gave me a curious look. I read his face of confusion so I continued, "I need a job and well I need a home so I wanted to ask him if I could work as a maid."

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

Ever since this girl appeared the other servants ask who's in the room. This girl has woken up at night screaming an crying. I never bothered asking why she would be crying. Every time if entered her room on those nights she would ask me to change her bandages. I spend some nights waiting for her to scream and cry. At least soon she would be gone

Those were my thoughts the first week she was here. It's been three weeks since she's been here. She has those nightmares less often. Now she has asked me to talk to the young lord. I just gave her a curious look. She told me she wanted to be a maid. At the thought of that I didn't want another servant that messes things up. "I have worked as a maid before I won't mess up a lot I will once in a while I promise. I promise I'll try my best to not bring you trouble." I sighed hearing her say that. "Once you're healed we'll see with the young lord just rest for now." She gave me a nod as I picked her tray up and got out of the room. "Let's see if the young lord would take another maid... I guess I'll have to wait until she heals."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for making my chapters small Ill try to make them longer but still are they good?

Comment?

Vote?

Share?

Read?

And most importantly

Enjoy!