Her hurt

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I held her close as she still kept on crying. "Ana it's going to be fine, I'm here to protect you," I lifted her head up lightly and kissed her. She kissed me back, and I slowly began to lick her lips asking for an entrance. She opened her mouth a bit and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. I heard her moan a bit and I continued to explore her mouth. We pulled apart, and she gave a smile. I smiled back at her. 'She has such a cute smile.' I kissed her cheek and I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" I got up to open the door. It was the young lord, "Hello master." Ana managed to say. "I heard you got sick and you were in your room. Will you be able to work soon?" Ana looked a Ciel with the pain in her eyes. "Young lord I don't she will be able to work for eleven months or so." Ciel gave Sebastian a look.

~Ana's P.O.V~

I looked down at my stomach and the memory of what he had done to me flowed. I held my head and I screamed as I remembered what had happend. I had lost my mind. I was raped... I was injured for life. I cried this time I got up and ran... Ran to the restroom. My depression was beginning. I looked around for anything sharp. I found nothing and I began to hear knocks at the door. "Open up!" I heard Sebastian yell. I didn't and I couldn't I was to lost in the pain of all my life. I needed to release some of my pain. It wasn't a want anymore it was a need. I came out while looking down and I hugged Sebastian. 'I need to take one of his damn knifes but how!?' I thought to myself. I felt myself holding on to him. I needed love, I needed help, and I mainly needed a life without pain. Sebastian hugged me back I felt his body heat and I kept hearing his steady heartbeat. Before I knew it, I fell asleep in his arms.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I hugged her back and soon she had fallen asleep in my hands. I carried her to the room and laid her on the bed. "I'll protect you my kitten," I whispered and kissed her forehead.

~Ana's Flashback~

I walked around an alley. I had nowhere to go my parents were dead and I have no other family to go to. I saw something shine in the moonlight. I walked over to it and picked it up. The item was sharp. I put the sharp item against my wrist. I made a few cuts and the pain felt good. Soon after a few months my wrist was in pain but feeling good. I had so many cuts I couldn't even count them. They all felt good they all made me happy. Soon someone that was in the alley with me stole it and I had nothing I cut myself with. I felt all the pain of my life grow back. That's when I got my first master.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That shows a bit of Ana's pain I think this is not my best work but it's okay.

Comment?

Vote?

Share?

Read?

And most importantly...

Enjoy!