"Well now, let's go! We've got some people to beat," he said referring to his friends on the other team.

Another few hours went by and they even treated us to lunch. Mostly because they enjoyed how much energy we had. But it was now 3 in the afternoon and Xzavier and I had no one to join. Most people were already playing 5v5 or were to young or old to play with. "So, wanna play against me?" I asked.

It was silent confusing me so I looked over at Xzavier who had a shocked expression in his eyes. "Seriously? Like no joke? Dead ass?"

I laughed. "Yea."

"YES! Woohoo! Let's go, I'm ready."

We walked out onto the court and both of us immediately did rock,paper, scissors. Xzavier picked rock, I picked paper. "Yus." I fist pumped nonchalant where as Xzavier groaned in annoyance to loosing.

I began dribbling and moved forward quickly doing all kinds of moves while Xzavier kept up. I got past him for a second and went for a layup but the ball was stolen and he took it out to the three point line. He was already in the zone, "Oh so we are starting out strong, huh?"

He smiled and gave me a competitive look. "Bring it, Suya. All out."

"You're on!"

We began to play full out, both of us in the zone.

Special POV

I was walking towards the court hopefully to find Dai-kun because he skipped school again.

Urhg! He is so annoying sometimes! Like a child that I have to look after all the time. But he wouldn't know what to do with himself if I wasn't there. I reach the street ball courts but don't see Dai-kun which was odd because he's usually here if he's not on the roof.

Wait...I DIDN'T CHECK THE ROOF! Darn it.

"Come on, Xzavier. I'm winning right now! You gotta catch up," I heard a voice say.

I was confused because it almost sounded like...I gasped.

There was my one true love, standing on one of the courts. He was smiling, a genuine smile and I began walking over but I saw him begin playing basketball with someone. The guy looked worn out and Tetsuya looked fine.

However what was odd what Tetsuya was in...the zone?

Suddenly, he stole the ball from the other guy who just collapse on the ground and I just stared from a distance ease-dropping. "Dude, seriously, what is Kaho putting you on?" The boy said in English.

"Just relax, Xzavier. Kaho will show you MY regimen she made for especially me," Tetsuya said sitting down to the collapse boy who stood up.

"I meant steroids," the red headed boy began laughing and so did Tetsuya. It's been a while since I've see him smile like that, it's refreshing.

They were bickering about something and messing with each other while Tetsuya kept laughing and smiling. They looked like best friends. I was about to go when all of a sudden I hear my name, "Satsuki."

I turn quickly and see Dai-kun, "Oh, hey Dai-kun." I said forgetting I was looking for him and was angry.

He rose an eyebrow while still a ways from me, "Are you okay?"

I looked back and Tetsuya mad Xzavier who were walking the opposite direction of the court and smiled, "Yeah," I said.

"Let's go," He said annoyed and walking towards the court I was just looking at. However when I thought they left, the actually were just going to get water and I began freaking out.

"W-wait! Shouldn't you rest today? Captain said to rest. Yeah! Rest today, not need to go to the court. Go nap," Dai-kun glared at me and walked past me not caring for my words.

"Bullshit, somethings up but I don't want to know. I'm going to mess around now," he said walking past me and onto the court but I turned quickly as yelled on accident. "Wait, don't!"

However my scream didn't seem to attract Dai-kun's attention but the other two's attention.

Both the boy with red hair and Tetsuya turned our way confused but Tetsuya didn't have the reaction I thought he would.

As a matter of fact, he ignored us.

Suddenly Dai-kun took a step forwards but hesitated and stopped. The two boys in the opposite end of the court walked out of the court and the red head waved back as if saying "the court is yours". I was absolutely astonished that Tetsuya completely ignored us, but not as shocked as Dai-kun.

Kuroko's POV

We began walking back home due to the fact it was almost 6 and Ogiwara said that he wanted to spend the night and morning with us before we left. We spent the few days at his house but only spend a little time with him. We'll have to have him come to New York one of these days.

"Hey Suya," Xzavier began. I hummed and looked over at him while we were still walking. "Did you know hose people?"

I thought back to the people on the court and shrugged, "I don't know. I couldn't see them very well."

Xzavier burst out laughing, "Are you not wearing your contacts?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yea! So what? I just forgot to put them in this morning." Xzavier and I continued laughing but a did think about those people. That voice that screamed kind of seemed familiar but oh well.