2nd Month Anniversary Part 2

Here is the next chapter....

Read lovingly.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

It's 2nd month anniversary of Shivaay and Annika. Shivaay has demanded a kiss from Annika. Shivaay moves to Annika. He is staring her smilingly. " stop staring me and close your eyes... ", Annika ordered nervously.

Shivaay scrunched his nose, " no, I want to see you kissing me... ", he stated.

Annika is feeling shy, " please shivaay, at least accept my one demand... ", she said grumpily.

" okay fine, I am closing my eyes... ", he said giving up for her.

He closes his eyes and Annika looks at him nervously. Slowly she moves closer to his face covering the distance between their lips. She moves extreme closer to his lips, there is only a inch left. Her breaths are fanning on his face. He can sense her heavy breaths and nervousness. She closed her eyes tightly and about to capture his lips between her, he backs out. Annika sighed confusingly. " what happened? ", she asked worriedly.

He laughs out, " I was kidding Annika.... You don't need to kiss me like this... ", he revealed shocking her.

" shivaay, I don't like these types of jokes... ", she said sternly.

He moves to her and cupped her palms between his, " I am sorry for this stupid joke... But the fact is, I will never force you for anything.... Everything will be your decision... ", he said lovingly.

She smiles proudly, " I am so lucky to have you as my husband... ", she stated.

" yeah, that's right... You are very lucky... ", he said smirkingly. She hugged him tightly hiding in his embrace and hit him on his chest lightly and smiled sheepishly.

" can we cut the cake now? ", he said holding her close to his heart.

She parted away, and hummed in response happily. Both moved towards their bed. He lights a candle on the cake. Then both cut the cake together. Both feeds each other and smiled widely wishing ' happy 2nd month anniversary '.

" I forgot to bring tissue papers... ", he sulked looking at their messed up hands.

" it's okay. I have tissue paper in my bag... ", she mumbled sweetly. She stood up and her foot slipped on the carpet and she falls back on the bed and her hands traced his face smearing the cake there. " Annika, are you alright? ", shivaay asked worriedly.

" yeah I am fine... ", she told sitting straight. She glanced at him and her eyes widen, " I am so sorry shivaay... ", she apologized pointing to his face.

" it's okay, I will clean it up... ", he muttered.

" wait, I will bring tissues... ", she said and moved to the dressing and pulled out some tissue paper from the drawer. She moves to him and sits in front of him. She takes a tissue and wipe his left cheek. Then she takes another tissue and cleans his right cheek. While shivaay was sitting calmly and let his wife do her work. She wiped all over his face and stopped at his lips. Shivaay glanced at her and she gazed at him for a once. Then she took a another tissue and wipes his lips sensuously. His breath heaved up for a moment. She was staring him lips continuously. She moved closer to him and swiftly captured his lips between her closing her eyes. He gasped by her sudden move and his eyes widen. She cupped his neck and face with one hand & held his shoulder with the other hand. He snaked his hands on her waist in anticipation.

She is sucking his upper lip while he starts chewing her lower lip. He smiles between the kiss and she sensed that. He pushed her more closer to him by her waist. She gasped for a second by his sudden pull and parted her lips. He took the opportunity and entered in her mouth. He moves his one hand to her face and cupped her face lovingly.

She also entered in his mouth and both started exploring every corner of their mouths. He speeds up a little started kissing her wildly. She gets tired and out of breath but he is not ready to leave her right now. He is kissing her demandingly. After a minute, he left her lips. She falls down on the bed and trying to catch breaths. He also falls down breathing heavily.

He turned facing her. Both stared each other intensely. He kissed her both cheeks one by one and she shuddered in glee. He started kissing all over her face while she has closed her eyes and taking his love. Then he moved down to her neck and he kissed her sweet spot and sucked there. He pulled her skin with his teeth and bite there while she hissed in pain and moaned, " shivaay... "

He sucks there for soothing her pain. First time, he left his mark on her. While she heaved a deep relaxing breath after relieving from the pain.

He gets up and switched off the lights while she lays down on the bed properly and covered herself with the duvet shyly. He moves to his side and lays down inserting himself in the blanket. He is back facing her. He turned to him and hugged her tightly feeling her feminine curves. She also hugging him tightly feeling the warmth of his body. He traced his hand all over her back feeling her warm skin while she was getting jelly with his touch. Slowly she is getting more close to him.

His fingers tucked at the zip of her dress and he unzipped her dress swiftly. She became shock and dipped her face in his neck in anticipation. Her lips touched his skin making him shiver. Both of their hormones were on high peak.

He roamed his hand on her bare back sensuously and she moaned, " shivaay... ". He slightly pulled her dress revealing  her shoulders to him. He attached his lips to her shoulder skin and kissed there deeply while she clutched his back tightly. He bites and sucks on her sensitive giving her pleasurable pain. She hissed in pleasure and scratch his back.

He made her lay down properly parting from the hug. He attacked on her another shoulder and bite there too, marking her his. He kissed all over her shoulder skin giving her pleasure. " shivaay please... ", she hissed.

He pulled her dress more down revealing her cleavage to him. He moved his lips more down and placed his lips on her cleavage. She shivered in pleasure, " shivaay please, I can't bear more... ", she mumbled sweetly.

He stopped his sweet torture and took her in his embrace, " thank you for this moment... ", he muttered in her ear.

She smiled sheepishly hiding herself in his crook.

After a while, she started getting up from the bed and he stopped her in between gesturing her in a 'no' signal.

She couldn't say anything to him and just gazed down. She laid down back. After some time, both dozed off to sleep.

On the other side, it's 10pm. Omkara is coming back from his art gallery and he saw that a girl is asking for a lift on the road. For a moment, he thought that he shouldn't stop his car but then due to his kindness, he stopped the car in front of the girl. He slides the window glass and he gets startled, " Ms. Sharma, what are you doing here at this time? ", he asked shockingly.

" actually I was coming back from my friend's house but I am not getting any transportation. I am waiting here from the last one hour... ", she told.

" come inside, I will drop you... ", he offered his help.

" no, it's okay sir, I will manage... ", she shrugged off.

" you will not get any transportation at this time. This place is not safe also. And there is no need of formalities, just sit inside... ", he uttered and finally she accepted his help and sat inside, " thank you... ", she muttered.

" it's okay... By the way, where do you stay? I mean , where do I drop you? ", he asked.

" I stay in women hostel... ", she told.

" okay... ", and he dropped her at the hostel , then he moved towards home.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Hope you all like it....

Do vote and comment on it... 😘