💚Trip ( b)😘

Here is the next chapter......
Lovely reading......

===============================

Shivaay and Omkara were thinking about the activities and Annika, Soumya, Riddhima & Rudra were making annoyed face because Shivaay and Omkara cancelled treasure hunt....

Finally Shivaay decided everything and said, " okay first we will play badminton", Omkara was also convinced with him , so everyone had started playing badminton with annoyed face but slowly slowly all started enjoying it, after playing badminton, Rudra said, " I am hungry " and girls also added, " we too ".

it's 2pm, so Omkara uttered, " okay first we will eat something and then will enjoy other activities.. " while Rudra muttered, " Saying like we will play something interested but these my boring brothers... " Shivaay listened something and asked Rudra, " what did you say... "

Rudra chuckled, " nothing Bhaiyya nothing, i didn't say anything... ", shivaay shuddered, " i listened, you said, we are boring... ", Rudra giggled and said, " no Bhaiyya... how can I say this, you must have illusion... "

Shivaay angrily said, " Rudra don't lie.... " and Annika interrupted him and said, " forget it guys, let's eat.... " Shivaay once glared at Rudra but then said okay.....

Everyone moved towards tent and all settled down while all girls arranged the food in paper plates and served to everyone, everyone started eating, while all were eating suddenly Annika started coughing, Shivaay immediately ran to her with glass of water and patted her back and said worriedly, " what happen Annika... Are you alright... take some water ", while all the others were looking at them with quite shock, annika couldn't able to say anything due to cough then Shivaay made her drink water with his hand. Finally Annika calmed down and uttered, " actually some food stuck in my throat so that's why.... ".

Shivaay said lovingly, " don't you take care of yourself... , careless girl ", all exchanged amazed looks except Shivaay and Annika, suddenly Shivaay realized that everyone were staring them, so he got up, sat on his place and started eating the food again and also uttered, " eat your food guys then we will go for next activity ", all finished their food and came outside from the tents and asked about the next activity in unconvincingly manner to Shivaay and Omkara. Then Omkara chuckled, " now we will play treasure hunt..." all got excited and shocked and couldn't let him complete his sentence then Shivaay shouted, " stop stop stop guys, let him complete... " AniRidRuMya again made annoyed face and Omkara completed , " guys we will play treasure hunt but under safe manner, if you all are agree then okay otherwise....... ", AniRidRuMya shouted, " no no no we are agreed.. " then ShivOm giggled and said, " good so let's start... "

Then Shivaay made them understand the game, " There will be two teams boy V/s girls, so girls will organise a hunt for boys and boys will organise a hunt for girls but be remember only in safety areas, so all have half and an hour, go and organise fast.

Then boys went to their tents and girls in their and they came exactly after half an hour, Rudra giggled and said, " so girls are you all ready to loose this game..? " Soumya immediately cut off him and uttered, " Mr. Rudy boy, i think you're over confident, so that's why you're saying this but anyways, this game is us, so nobody can win except us ", Shivaay and Annika calmed them down and said, " guys stop it, it's just a game, so just enjoy it..

Boys and girls gave each other their hunts and all started finding them. In boys team, there was a hunt in which they had to find a football and in girls team, they had to find a small bag and co-incidently , both teams hided it in same place, let's see, how they find....