😘Some Cozy 😍Moments ❤

Here is the next chapter....

Read lovingly...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Both were floating in their emotional and desiring river. He engulfs his fingers through her both hands from behind and she throws her herself on him closing her eyes. He can sense her heavy breaths.

After some time, leaving her hand, he made her stand straight, she was still closing her eyes. He gently place her all hair on one side revealing her bare back to him.

The moment, he touched her bare back upon the strap of crop top, a current passed through her spine. He seductively traced her skin. Then he gets more close to her and slowly, he placed his lips on his name which is slightly visible now.

She shrinks at his action. She took a step forward breaking the contact of his lips and her skin. Her one hand was still engulfed with his. 

After marriage and that too after the maturity, they first time shared such intimate moments. The moments they shared during the memory loss, that weren't that much true because he didn't remember anything. But now, he is aware with everything and he still wants to love her. He still wants to get lost with her only because he loves her.

Girls are always so delicate but that's doesn't mean, they are weak. Annika always surrenders because she loves him too much. After the memory loss, she was surrendering just because of his health. Somewhere she knew, if she shared some moments then it doesn't matter because he is her would be husband. Now after marriage, her expectations increased because of memory loss. Like any other girl, she also wanted to be love by her husband.

When a girl loves someone, she devotes herself fully but she hates someone then she hates also fully. Then no one can win her back and someone really wants to, then that person has to make efforts. That person has to make her realize that mistake will not have been repeated.

He pulled her to himself swiftly and carried her in his arms. " shivaay, put me down... What are you doing? ", she stuttered shyly gazing down.

He nodded in negative smirkingly. She hides her flushed face in his chest. He delicately puts her on the bed. He also lay down beside her. She covered her face with her elbow. He smiled at her antics. He pulled the blanket over them. She hides her face in the pillow. He was about to switch off the lights completely, " shivaay, wait... I know, I think, I shouldn't ask this right now but I want to ask you... ", she shuttered emotionally.

He cupped her face lovingly, " you can ask anything at any time... ", he said smilingly.

She heaved a deep breath, " I wanted to ask you that why did you leave me...? ", she asked emotionally.

Her question made him numb for a while, then he composed himself, " why are you asking this now? ", he asked calmly.

" because I want to clear all of our doubts today only... And I have been thinking about it since last 4 years. The most important thing, if that again create problem in our relationship.... ", she shuddered with teary eyes.

" please don't cry annika... I can't see tears in your eyes... And I assure you, that will never come in our relationship again... And annika, what is the need to talk about that now? I think, we should live in present... ", he gave her assurance.

" okay... I want to trust you... ", she said.

" I will never break your trust again... ", he said cupping her face.