Random day Part 2

Here is the next chapter.....
Lovely reading...🙏😌😘

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Omkara and Riddhima were waiting for results  and finally judges were going to announce. All the contestants were so nervous scared but some were looking over confident.

Omkara was hell scared, he was closing his eyes in nervousness and hold Riddhima's tightly.

Finally judges were going to announce but they were creating so much suspense and they said, " we are so happy to be here, every contestant performed so well, each painting is so beautiful but according to rule, we have to choose one winner but that doesn't mean others are losers, so today's painting competition winner is, who will get chance to showcase it's painting at state and further levels, so today's painting competition winner is......... Omkara.. Singh... Oberoi....please come on stage to receive this silver trophy and ladies and gentlemen let's give him a big hands of applause.... "

Omkara was still closing his eyes with holding Riddhima's palm like he didn't listen the result then Riddhima shaked him and said, " Om.. you won... you won.. you won... go on stage... "

Then Omkara came from his shocking and scary trance and moved to stage but he still couldn't believe himself but reality was reality and he received the trophy and his happiness had no end then he hugged Riddhima.. both were so happy.

Here Saumya was teaching Rudra from last 2 hours and like a sincere and obedient student, Rudra was following all the instructions of Soumya.

Soumya saw Rudra that he got tired now, so she said, " okay now.. enough for today and tomorrow is our exam, so all the best, now let's go home and relax yourself and sleep well, please wake up early and before coming to college revise all the topics which i have taught you.. "

After that both hand shaked and hugged each other, gave best wishes and went home.

Actually Omkara Rudra and Saumya were in different college and Annika was in different college.

On the other side shivaay and annika.....
Shivaay was trying to get close to Annika and She was trying to stop him but he didn't, he was going to peck her cheeks then she ran away from there, shivaay also ran after her and in a minute he catched her and dragged to a room which was luckily empty.

Annika was breathing heavily. Shivaay pinned her to the wall and he was staring at her with smile, some naughty smirks and with lots of love. Annika said, " Shivaay please let me go, I was just saying that i am comfortable with you but you are becoming... please let me go.. "

Shivaay replied with naughty smirk, "Oh it was it.. okay go... " and he leaved her, first she got shocked that shivaay leaved her so easily but she started going and she was about to go, shivaay pulled her with jerk and she directly landed on his chest and said, " but now, i don't want to let you go. You are comfortable with me, so stay here, you can't go ".

Annika was getting nervous by his statement but she didn't want to show so she confidently answered, "okay I will stay here but leave me from your hold ".

Shivaay replied with naughtiness, " no you will stay in my embrace, that's it " and he tightened his grip around her waist and he was sending goosebumps to her which were playing in her stomach , with his right hand, he gently tucked a random strand of hair behind her ear. She was shivering under his touch. He nuzzled into the crook of her neck and started caressing her neck with his nose and she closed her eyes in anticipation,  then he rubbed his cheek with her, it was creating havoc between them and he placed a kiss on her left cheek and then he turned her face and nuzzled into the other side of her neck, he rubbed his left cheek with her right cheek and placed an another kiss there. He cupped her face in his palms and she gently opened her eyes then he pecked her forehead and now this is the limit of Annika otherwise....