Annika made a sweet disH

Here is the next chapter....

Read lovingly....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Annika locked herself in the washroom.

" what was I doing? What happened to me? Why did I loose my control? What's going on with me? ", shivaay asked to himself numerous questions.

In the washroom....

Annika was breathing heavily. She puts her palm on her heart for calming down her ragging heartbeats.

" was this real? Did shivaay really.... No it can't happen.... ", she thought to herself.

She changed her clothes into comfy nightwear. She was not able to go out. She peeped outside through the door and saw shivaay is laying on the bed. It seems like, he might have slept.

Hesitantly, she walked outside with tiny footsteps without making any noise. She reached the couch. " are you still going to sleep on couch annika? ", shivaay asked sitting straight.

Annika became shocked. " you were sleeping... How did you wake up now? ", she asked him nonchalantly.

" I think, i asked you something else before... So you answer me first... ", he said sternly.

She didn't say anything.

" come on, we have shared the bed multiple times, there is nothing new. And yesterday also, we shared... ", shivaay was giving his lecture and annika cut off him.

" will you let me speak... I was taking my pillow and blanket from the couch. Okay...  ", she answered making him startled.

" okay, now sleep... ", he muttered and lay down on his side.

Annika was settled herself on the bed and covered herself with the blanket properly.

Very soon, both dozed off to deep slumber.

Next morning,

Sun peeped into the room of the couple through the window. Annika opens her eyes smilingly. She stretched her arms lightly, glanced at the window for a once sitting straight. Then she looked at shivaay who is sleeping peacefully near her. She was feeling like she got everything. She stood up, walked towards the window, smiled widely resting her hands on the window door.

" Good morning Annika... A new life is in front of you, grab it and enjoy it fully. You will be happy with.... shivaay.... ", she affirmed and spoke to herself, staring the sun.

Then she moved to washroom for freshening up. She had a bath and came outside wearing the Saree. Shivaay was still sleeping.