Annika's Stubbornness

Here is the next chapter....

Read lovingly....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Annika was watching a romantic drama movie. While shivaay came out and sat on the bed on his side.

Annika was so engrossed in the movie. She was watching last scene of movie 'vivah '.

There comes a first night scene. Annika averted her gaze at him for a once. Then she again indulged in the movie.

Annika became nervous because of scene when shahid tried to remove her shawl. Shivaay glanced at her and sensed her nervousness.

When the hero said, ' I have full rights on you and heroine hugged him ', annika smiled brightly but awkwardness covered her smile and she switched off the TV.

" why did you do turn off the TV? ", shivaay asked smartly.

" I am feeling sleepy... I want to sleep... ", she made a very nice excuse.

" okay... Lay down on your stomach, I will give you back massage... Then you will get relieving sleep...", he said standing up.

" no, I don't wanna massage. I am fine. My back is not aching. ", she tried to stop him.

" annika, stop being stubborn child... You will feel better after massage... ", he tried to convince her.

" shivaay, you can't touch me... ", she offended pulling her blanket over her.

" really...? Didn't you see in the movie, what hero said to heroine...? ", he asked smirkingly.

" whatever, that's just a movie... And still, you can't touch me without my permission... ", she offended stopping him.

" oh... Then how and why did you kiss me yesterday ? ", he asked sternly.

Her nervous face converted into scared and serious one. " actually... I... ", she shuttered stammeringly.

" speak up now... ", he said seriously.

" I am sorry... I couldn't have done that yesterday... I promise, I won't repeat my mistake... ", she shuddered gazing down, her eyes developed with tears.

He walked to her side and sat in front of her, " really... Mistake...? ", he asked angrily.

She wiped off her eyes with one hand , " I know, I have no rights to kiss you... Actually because of that wine, I couldn't control myself.... You were not talking to me and I was apologizing but you were not ready to listen me and in that flow, I kissed you to pacify you... ", she expressed her feelings emotionally.

" I knew it beforehand that you had my wine mistakenly.... ", he revealed shocking her.

" what! You knew it? ", she asked shockingly.

" yeah, I knew it... I smelled your mouth while dancing and noticed our table, then I understood everything... ", he uttered sternly.

" then why did you shout on me yesterday? ", she asked confusingly with teary eyes.

" I will talk about it... But not now... You should rest right now... Now come on, lay down and I will press your back if you don't need massage... ", he uttered in a serious tone.

" no, I want to know right now... I am getting too confused with your behavior... I can't deal with it... Please tell me the reason... ", she pleaded curiously.