$hivaa¥ regained his M£m¤®¥ 😘 Annikα'S pagphera

Here is the next chapter.....

Lovingly read....

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Annika asked shivaay to help her wear the earrings.

Shivaay moved to her, "
Annika, I want to tell you something... ", he stuttered.

" hmm, then tell... ", she said smilingly.

" actually when I was coming back from your room yesterday, I saw a kid fell down from the stairs... ", he stammered piercing the earring in her ear.

" what... Is that kid alright... Is kid completely fine? ", annika asked worriedly looking at him.

" yes, that kid is perfectly fine, just he got minor scratches....", he told.

" thank god... ", she heaved a relaxing breath.

" after seeing that incident, suddenly my head started spinning... ", he tried to tell her.

" what, why didn't you tell me before ? Are you fine now... ", she asked with panic.

" I am absolutely fine, please listen me first.. ", he frowned.

" okay okay speak... ", she said.

" when I saw that incident, my head started spinning and I.... Regained my memory... ", he told nervously closing the earring bud.

" what! Your memory came back... ", she squealed in happiness making him startled.

She was about to hug him, reality hit her hard. Her smile faded away, she went numb. Another earring slipped from her hand. She sat with a thud on chair beside the dressing table.

" Annika, are you not happy... ", he shuddered afraid with her answer but she didn't reply.

" annika.. ", he called loudly.

" hmm... ", she came out of her trance.

" what happened... ", he asked with fear.

" nothing, congratulations shivaay... Finally your memory came back... I'm so happy for you.. ", she stammered looking here and there.

" did you tell everyone... ", she said moving to bag nervously. She is not able to understand, how to react on this situation.

" annika, your another earring... ", he said picking it up.

" oh, give me, I will wear... ", she said trying to take it.

" I will help you... ", he offered.

" no, it's okay, I can do it myself.... ", she offended.

" annika, I know, what are you feeling right now...? ", he tried to console her.

" I am absolutely fine... You don't stress yourself... You have just became well... You just relax and rest... Everything is fine now... ", she shuttered glancing here and there but him.

She took the earring from him and went downstairs.

Shivaay followed her. She took blessings from elders by touching their feet. Meanwhile, sahil also came handling so many gifts for in laws.

Annika hugged sahil, " how are you, annika? ", he asked brotherly.

" absolutely amazing... ", she said smilingly.

She again stood beside shivaay, " I want to tell you something... ", annika spoke getting everyone's attention.

" shivaay has regained his memory... ", she told everyone.