Balcon¥ 😍

First of all, my lovely readers, I would request you all to forget about their breakup right now,

Till then shivaay don't get his memory back, stop asking for their breakup...

I know, you all are very curious but I will just say have patience and enjoy their present...

Here is the next chapter...

What are you waiting for...

Go, imagine and read fast....

❤❤❤❤❤

After talking with Mallika. Annika walked towards balcony as she couldn't sleep.

There shivaay was talking with mother and informing her about the circumstances.

Shivaay noticed Annika, both passed a smile to each other.

" Mom, you don't worry, we are fine. Annika and me are together... ", Shivaay assured his mother.

Annika thought, shivaay is going to tell her about the room scene, so she whispered, " don't tell her about the room... ", she said.

But shivaay couldn't get her, " one minute Mom, what are you saying... ", he asked putting her mom on hold.

Annika hit her head with one hand and rolled her eyes, " don't tell her that we are staying in one room... ", she muttered in a low voice.

" what happened shivaay, are you alright, is everything okay... ", pinki asked worriedly.

" everything is fine mom, you just don't worry... I will talk to you later... Bye... ", he mumbled and hanged up the call.

" why did you cut the call suddenly, why didn't you complete your conversation... ", Annika asked confusingly.

" you forget about that but tell me one thing, why did you think that I will mom about our staying in one room...? ", he asked folding his arms.

Annika looked here and there, " it's just... ", she stammered without making eye contact.

" Am I mad Annika, don't I understand this fact... I know very well that how our families are... ", he said tauntingly.

" Actually, I thought, you are going to mumble everything, so... Ohk I am sorry... ", she mouthed giving up.

" it's okay and by the way, I was kidding....", he said smiling sheepishly.

" what... You scared me, you are so bad... ", she hit him lightly on his back and both laughed.

" so what was Mallika saying... ", Shivaay asked curiously.

Annika get shocked, " did you listen our conversation... ", she thought, he listened their conversation about Pre honeymoon....

" of course not, I am just asking... If you don't wanna share, it's okay... ", shivaay mumbled making her nerves calm down.

Annika had a relaxing breath, " nothing, we just had a casual talk ", Annika uttered.

Shivaay hummed in response, " Ohk... ", and he passed a smile.

Both were keenly enjoying the weather. It's cold outside. Both were staring the sky, environment, surroundings standing in the balcony.

Shivaay - Annika, can I share something with you...? ( he asked without looking at her)