💫💫💫💙💙A new beginning❤❤❤😇😇😇

Thank you so much for again for giving a wonderful response and for all the votes and comments....

Here is the next chapter....
Lovely reading....

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

After 4 years.....

In Mumbai...

In a beautiful room, a beautiful girl was sleeping peacefully, cuddling in her duvet, in her bed

In a beautiful room, a beautiful girl was sleeping peacefully, cuddling in her duvet, in her bed... Sun rays hit her eyes and disturbed her sleep , she frowned and said, " pops.. please close the curtains... these stupid sun is disturbing me... " she demanded to her father and  pulled her duvet on her face and again cuddled  in her duvet, slept again peacefully....

In kitchen...

Mumma was making breakfast and saying, " Samar.. you have spoiled  your daughter.. she should get up now and you're pulling curtains for let her sleep peacefully... just see now.. your pampered daughter will get up after some time and will say that she got late because of me... seriously Samar.. you and your daughter bothered me so much... i am fed up now... ", Mumma spoke in complaining manner like every other mothers and wives...

Samar stood up from dining chair and went towards her wife, back hugging her, caged her in his arms lovingly...

Dad said, " Suhana... i am sorry and from our daughter side too... but you also do same, whenever I scold her ... don't you remember her school and college days when i mostly stay out because of work, you made her spoiled too... ", Samar complained back teasingly...

Suhana pushed Samar lightly and turned facing him and muttered, " first of all, stand little away from me... we are in kitchen and we are not young couple now, yeah.. i am still young but not you... and we are parents of a young daughter, she can come any minute... you're completely shameless... ", Suhana giggled and stammered....

Samar again pulled Suhana in his arms, " what do you mean.. i am not young, i am still young okay... if we are parents that doesn't mean we can't romance... ", Samar mumbled, and started tickling her...