😘😘Mumma Daughter Bond💙💙😇😇😇

Here is the next chapter

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

After getting out from Siddharth's house, in the mid way, Shivaay and Annika bid bye to each other. Shivaay went to home and Annika went to tuition .....

" I am half hour late for class, god save me, if teacher did call at home then what will I say to mumma and papa and what will they do... if they give me punishment, then..... whenever i got five minutes late, teacher always called at home for confirmation whether i am coming or not and today I am half.... hour... late. Don't know what is going to happen today.... I am too stupid and went to meet Shivaay.... what is the need of that... but no as like stupid and idiot girl... I went.... god please please please please please please save me today... I promise, I will not repeat my mistake..... " Annika said in blabbering tone in the whole way and finally she reached tuition class.

"May i come in ma'am " Annika asked with scared tone...

"come in Annika.. " teacher said very politely

so after the class, she was going home and thinking in mind.... " it's like a magic yaar, teacher didn't scold me for coming late... whatever.... good thing is that every thing is okay and again i am stupid because I am cursing Shivaay for it.... Today is so pleasant day, first time me and Shivaay alone in one room and how we are talking and he is so kind, caring and sweet guy. And that worm incident, i was hell shy, nervous, embarrassed and i don't know but he helped me with so much care, kind and in loving way and when he did my top up and he touched my back... his touch made me feel so warmth...... Annika.... What are you thinking.. just stop it.... you are going mad..... and i reached home....

"when i entered, I saw mom is in angry mood. I got scared... today Annika you are finish... you are finish...." Annika said in mind in blabbering tone..

slowly slowly with small foot steps, I went inside and suddenly mumma asked me... why you got late for tuition class... you teacher called me that today you was half and hour late.... tell me.... what happened...

" but teacher didn't scold me, then why mumma is saying this... it means she called at home and informed that I didn't came for class on time...... " Annika was thinking in mind and suddenly.......

mumma laughed so loudly and came to me and with tapping her hands on my shoulder, made me move to the couch and made me sit....

"what is happening today... why is the day today.... oh god.... first meet with Shivaay, then worm incident, then tuition class and more especially teacher didn't scold me and mumma scolded me and now she is laughing..... " Annika said to herself.....

"listen beta... yes your teacher called me and informed me that you didn't reach for class on time and i got understand that you got late at your friend's home, so I said to her.... and i understood that now you are growing if you missed today's class or got late so it's not a crime but please beta you have to understand that you have missed your class because of your gossips with friends, then you have to cover up your studies at home.... everything is important, studies and fun both..... " mumma said so politely and made me understand

"i was so amused by mumma. she loved me so much and i was lying to her, no next time, i will not repeat my mistake.... never " Annika said to herself with guilt...

"after that annika hugged her mumma so tightly and i am so sorry mumma. Thank you so much for understanding me and i promise I will never disappoint you.. " annika said in hugging position