❤Past Realization 😭

Here is the next chapter.....

Imagine while reading....

***********
❤❤❤❤❤❤

Shivaay was looking at her dumbfounded, his eyes filled with extreme emotions, his anger was going up, he stared her for some minutes and then came back to reality.

He ran to her and held her shoulder from behind, " annika stop! You can't go like this... ", he said angrily.

She shrugged her shoulder off from him, " no, I don't want to listen to you ... I'm not going to stay for a single minute more... I am going... ", she uttered her frustration and again tried to hire taxi...

His anger rose up now and he held her left wrist and dragged her to the side, " shivaay leave me... Let me go... What are you doing... I want to go... You can't force me like this.... ", she chided angrily.

He didn't listen to her. He dragged her towards the car. He held her shoulder tightly, his eyes was filled with extreme anger....

" Now, you will not speak a single word, did you get that, you will just listen to me only otherwise you will see worst side of me... ", he said griping her shoulder from left hand and with right hand, he was signing her to stay quite.

" what will you do Haan... Tell me what will you do... I know every side of you , so don't tell me... Again you will force yourself on me like before... This time it will not work Mr. Shivaay, that time, i was madly in love with you that's why I bore that day but not today shivaay, not again because this time I only....... H.... Hate you... ", she uttered her past frustration and anger with teary eyes.

Shivaay's grip loosened on her, he stared in her eyes, he had been flabbergasted , he left her shoulder, he gazed down and all the past memories started revising in his mind, his eyes filled with guilt and tears, his mind got blank, he was not able to understand what to answer annika.....

In past : Annika went to his college for sorting out their fight. When she reached there, shivaay forgot about their fight but soon he realized and remembered everything, Shivaay was extremely angry that time so in anger, he touched annika inappropriately, first annika ignored because she loved him a lot but at last she gave up...

" Now you don't have any answer shivaay... Haan... Speak up shivaay speak out now... ", she shuttered sarcastically with anger and her eyes were shedding tears...

He composed himself and after gathering all the courage, he looked at her , " annika, we will talk about this later, first you just listen me once... ", he shuddered looking everywhere but her.

She didn't reply, she turned her gaze with anger filled face folding her arms in front of her.

" annika, I am not trying to give you any sympathy. I know you are enough strong for protecting yourself. I know you don't need anyone's sympathy. You can protect yourself . I know you can punish them too like you did with watchman but annika..... This world is full of animals and you don't have any idea that at what extent they can go.... I want you to be physically and mentally strong for fighting with every animal... ", he shuddered and tried to explain his point of view.

Annika looked at him shockingly, " this training institute will make you physically strong, after that you can protect yourself from every situation. Every animal is not like watchman. Everyday, we listen so many news about rape, molesting and all. It becomes like habit reading this headline, ' today group of people molested a girl ' ( he turned towards her) now you tell me, can you fight with group of people.... I didn't take your here for showing any sympathy... I just want to show you a way through which can you not only help yourself, you can help others too.... And give worst punishment to every animal. But it's okay if you don't want to take... Come I will drop you office back... ", he uttered emotionally.