M@Rk€T🐱

First of all, Happy NAVRATR To all of you....

Here is the next chapter......
Lovely reading.......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

After meeting with Omkara and Mallika, Annika was going home. She was in her car. She was completely lost in herself. She was thinking about Omkara's and her conversation, why he talked about shivaay, why they talked about their relationship which was over in past, why she burst on Om .......

She was lost in her own thoughts, suddenly car stopped with a sudden break.....

She came out of her thoughts and chimed, " what happened Mohan , why you stopped the car suddenly ", all the worryingly she spoke which showed by her voice.

Mohan made puppy and little scared face, he looked at Annika through the mirror , " I'm really sorry ma'am, actually suddenly a puppy came in front of car, so for saving that creature, I had to put the sudden break...... " ,he gazed down.

Annika calmed down and made reliving face, " oh, it's okay but please be careful, because it's about us not only for me, so drive calmly and carefully ....... ", she smiled.

Mohan hummed in response with a smile. He was about to start and move from there.....

Annika looked at around outside the car, she recognized that it's a market area, so she spoke, " one minute Mohan, hold on, I want to buy some stuff from the market, so you just stay here, I will come in couple of minutes.... "

" ma'am actually it's non parking area, so I will wait outside this road.... " , he told about the rules.

" okay, you park and wait there, I will come... "

And she got out of car, and Mohan went.

She started exploring the market, she bought some stuff from grocery store as her mother ordered her.

Here Shivaay was in his car and taking with his manager on phone ....

" yes Aakash, what happened with Mr. Sachdeva's , I mean what's the status... ", he asked while fidgeting on laptop.

" sir, everything is going perfectly, he is agreed with our deal and he is ready to invest in our next project.... ", he spoke while checking the files.

" Aakash, I told you many times, don't call me sir, I am your friend, but you will not change.... ", he said irritatingly and he chuckled.

Aakash giggled on his statement.

" okay anyways, so what's next, when is the final meeting... " , he asked to Aakash.

" he wants to do meeting with you today.... "

" okay no problem, fix the meeting... "

Aakash called Mr. Sachdeva's secretary and confirmed the meeting, then he again called shivaay....

" Mr. Sachdeva's is in near by Macline cafe right now, so he is saying, if you can come at Macline cafe.... "

" okay, no problem, sent the confirmation message to Mr, Sachdeva , I will reach there in 15 minutes... "

" okay " , he hang up the call and messaged to Mr. Sachdeva's secretary.

Here Annika went in some jewellery shop, she tried some pieces, then she bought a pair of silver earrings from there.

She was roaming in market since last one and half hour, meantime, she also told Mohan by Calling him that she will take some more time.

" I came market after ages, I don't remember when I last came to the market, feeling so good here after such a long time, when I was doing job, I didn't have time, Always Mumma bought for me everything since some months, thank god I came to market today.... "

She was talking to herself while roaming in the streets of local market.

Here Shivaay reached cafe....

" Hello Mr. Sachdeva "

" hello Mr. Shivaay " ,both hand shaked with a smile on their faces.

Then both settled down at their places, waiter came, " So, Mr. Sachdeva, what would you like to have.... " , he asked like a gentleman  .

" whatever you want, okay, one cappuccino for me... ", he said.

" okay, two cappuccino and two sandwiches ", he ordered.

Then they started their meeting, shivaay started explaining about the project with the help of presentation in the laptop, meanwhile their order also came, he explained about all the benefits and profit margin, how it will be helpful for both the companies, finally Mr. Sachdeva convinced with shivaay, and he got agree for signing the final deal papers, then both started having their sandwiches and coffee and talked on some random topic.

Annika saw panipuri stall and now she couldn't resist herself and she had panipuri.

She was having panipuri like a child got his favourite chocolate.

" Bhaiyya, little spicy more " ,then she had some more panipuris. Then she moved from there. She bought everything and now she is going towards the car.

She was walking on side of the road and adoring the side shops too.

In the middle, a cafe came and she stopped there, she was staring someone inside the cafe and she was just standing on the same place, I mean on the road side.

Her eyes filled with happiness and little bit of tears, her lips adorned a big smile, she was just staring the sight so lovingly.

Actually inside the cafe, there was a couple, which was having their juices in glass with two straws, a big smile came on Annika's face.

Then that boy kissed her girlfriend on her hand so lovingly, that remembered her about her and shivaay.

Suddenly that girl started crying, she was pleading to her boyfriend, it was looking like that her boyfriend is angry, he was not giving her any attention but then she started crying more, Annika's eyes filled with painful tears.

Then her boyfriend couldn't see her in tears and he hugged her tightly and went from there.

This all sequence remembered her shivaay, how she went to cafe at late night for pacifying shivaay, how she broke down completely that night, how he handled her and hugged her and..........................leaved her for forever......

All the past memories crowded in her mind, she was standing their number and she was crying bitterly, all the past scenes started roaming in her mind, her head started spinning, she was completely lost and weeping continuously.

Meanwhile crowd surrounded her, all the people were staring her like a maniac, some aunties asked her, what happened, but she was not in state of answer them.

She dropped all the shopping bags down and held her head with the both hands, she held her head and pressed it with her palms, her head was spinning so fast, everything was going blank to her, slowly slowly her eyes started closing and she fell down, she fainted.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hope you all like this update, do vote and comment on it.....