❤❤DinN£®❤❤

Here is the next chapter.....

Lovely reading......

                            **********
                          ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Next day....

In morning....

At Diwan's home....

Morning chores were happening.... Samar was reading newspaper. Suhana was also reading newspaper as today she wasn't in mood to cook, so her cook was making breakfast today.

Annika woke up early, after taking a cold shower, she came outside, opened her wardrobe and picked up some random office going clothes which is Black pencil pant with plain white Georgette shirt. She immediately wore her clothes, applied some makeup and perfume for fragrance which is very important in summer. Then she put on a wrist watch and at last she completed her look with a pair of black block heels and left her bouncy straight hair open.

At Oberoi's home....

As usual, morning chores were going. Everybody is busy in their respective works.

Shivaay was getting ready in his room for office after having a bath. He wore his formal three piece black coloured suit with white shirt. He gelled up his hair, put on his wrist watch, applied perfume and that's it.

After that he started arranging his office bag, putting laptop in that, he picked up some files. When he was checking the files meanwhile OmRu came there....

" shivaay are you free, we need to talk to you... ", Om muttered to shivaay and glanced at rudra.

" Om please say quickly, I am getting late otherwise we will talk later... ", shivaay answered, for once he looked at OmRu but then he engrossed in his files.

" Bhaiyya, it's just 8am... And you are saying late... Your office starts at 10am.... ", Rudra stated sternly.

Shivaay once became confused because he had no answer to Rudra but then he immediately composed himself, " rudra, you don't know anything... Today is my very important meeting and I want to prepare for that, so I have to go early today... ", he taunted without giving any glance to both.

OmRu looked at each other with serious look and both talked in sign language as they know very well their brother, how is he trying to avoid the topic and trying to get rid of the situation... But they are also his brothers.... They went to him, both held his one hand and dragged him towards bed, " what are you doing guys... ", shivaay became flabbergasted.

Trio settled on bed, shivaay in middle and OmRu on his sides.

" shivaay, now tell me what's going on in your mind.... ", Omkara said.

" what do you mean Om, I didn't get you... ", shivaay replied while avoiding the eye contact.

" Bhaiyya, we are talking about you and annika Didi... ", rudra smiled.

" I don't want to talk about her.... ", shivaay said annoyingly.

" but you have to talk... Can't you get a little thing... Or you are trying to become blind as if you are not getting anything... ", Om stated bit angrily...

" shivaay, listen, family has fixed your alliance with annika, you can't run from the situation, you have to accept the fact... If you are not okay with this marriage then tell your decision to the family... Don't increase their hopes at least.... ", Om uttered calmly.