Someone is back 😉

I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday and also for this small update, I'm ill guys, I was sleeping whole day and just woke up and wrote this much only, so right now manage with this small update....

Here is the next chapter.....
Lovely reading.....

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

Shivaay became extremely happy seeing Annika alright.

" thank you so much god thank you so much for saving her.... "

" I can't look like this in front of her....what will she think about me.... No.... I can't go in front of her.... I have to get freshen up first..... "

He immediately went to washroom, he washed his face for removing all the cry marks. He settled his hair perfectly and made himself presentable.

Then he went towards Annika's ward. He was about to enter inside but doctor Sakshi and Annika came outside.

He went to her and he just want to hug her tightly but he composed himself and stayed calm and little bit far from her.

He asked annika, " how are you now..... "

" I'm fine now.... " ,she replied calmly.

" doctor, how is she now and what happened to her  .....", he asked worriedly to the doctor but with stern face....

Doctor looked at annika, as she doesn't want to let him know the reason of her dizziness.

Then she again looked at shivaay, " nothing serious Mr. Oberoi, she is alright now and the reason is, she didn't had her food today because of work pressure that's why she fainted, now I had given her medicine and little food, she is better now and she can go home too. "

" oh... So no need to worry doctor... " , he said in questioning manner..

" of course, no.... "

" OK thank you so much doctor and let's go annika, I will drop you home. "

" no you don't bother, I can manage myself. " , she said sternly.

" okay let me drop you to your car... "

She just nodded as she was not in mood of argument.

" okay doctor Sakshi, I am going.... See you soon... ", annika said to doctor.

" first take your food and medicine on time and secondly we will see us soon but in hospital... " , she chuckled.

Annika laughed on her statement, " hmm right.... "
" OK doctor bye... "

" bye... "

Then they started walking towards the main door, they were walking in corridor just silently, nobody didn't speak a word...

They were crossing the corridor, suddenly a doctor came in front of them....

" annika, you here.... What happened.... Are you alright na.... ", doctor asked worriedly.

" no nothing serious, I am fine... ", she uttered with smile.

Then both hugged each other in friendly manner.

" so you were going without meeting with me... So bad you are.... ", he complained childishly.

" stop it, grow up now, you are doctor dude, how you treat your patients.... "

" you know who am I... ", both laughed.

Shivaay was just standing there like a statue and staring them, he was quiet startled....

" anyways, what's up Rahul, is everything going fine... "

Shivaay became shocked listening ' Rahul ', he looked in shock at them.

" everything is going perfectly good annika and when I have a person like you in my life, what wrong can be happen with me.... ", Rahul muttered.

" right.... ", both laughed loudly....

Shivaay was just standing there in shock and talked to himself, "  so he is Rahul..... Annika betrayed me for him.... What a choice annika... Amazing.... ( he looked at annika in anger) why did you this annika, why.... If you loved him, you can tell me that time, i never become between you both, so disgusting and see him, how is he..... Fevicol..... ( he gave him a disgusting look)..... "

Then Rahul noticed shivaay, " annika, who is he.... ", he asked curiously.

Annika looked at shivaay and replied, " he is shivaay and shivaay he is Rahul, my best friend.... ", she introduced them normally...

Shivaay gave him a fake smile, " hello... "

" hello shivaay.... "

" if I am not wrong, you are her college friend shivaay, right.... ", he raised his eyebrows and asked with curiosity .

While shivaay and annika stared each other and just nodded in positive.

Rahul's eyes filled with anger but he controlled himself for annika...

And shivaay was fuming in anger and jealousy both seeing their bond and relation but unfortunately he can't stop that, and he can't do anything.

" come Annika, let's sit in my cabin, I have so many things to tell you.... ", Rahul spoke smilingly.

Before annika could answer, shivaay spoke sarcastically , " you talk with your best friend , I am getting late, so I am going, This is your stuff and your cell phone and your driver will come here soon for picking you up.... ", he handed all her stuff to her.

" OK and thanks for helping me out... ", she thanked him straight forwardly.

" it's okay... ", he spoke with sarcasm and he went from there with stepping his foot on floor loudly which was showing clearly his anger and jealously.

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Hope you all like it....

Drop in your valuable votes and lovely comments.....